Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Just watch something,but can't say it in forum because its an negative thing,would love to participate but i can't,I love cc and like a lot VH but I can't express myself.

We get it, but making comments like this is what's getting you trouble with the mods. Try to just let it go and move on from it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

We get it, but making comments like this is what's getting you trouble with the mods. Try to just let it go and move on from it.

Imagine you got two warning points in one month Amy,all prior to me saying I can't say things.I just sayed what i tought and was severe punished by that.If I was very rude,called bad names etc I would acept the warnings etc ok,now look to all my posts(negatives or not I have(should)have te right to do it and see if there is reasons to TWO warnings point(one being permanently)put yourself in my skin and think.But thank for the support Amy,this community as been always very open and interesting would hate to see that limited.

• Like 3

I know ze81 and you may even be right to complain I'm not sure, but for what ever their reason it doesn't serve you well to dwell on it cause it only makes people think that maybe they were justified for reprimanding you in the first place. You're not a marked man in the eyes of the people who matter, us. Just make your comments and let the rest go. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know ze81 and you may even be right to complain I'm not sure, but for what ever their reason it doesn't serve you well to dwell on it cause it only makes people think that maybe they were justified for reprimanding you in the first place. You're not a marked man in the eyes of the people who matter, us. Just make your comments and let the rest go. 

But that's exactly the point Amy..I can't make my comments with Honestly and freedom,I want to say(should be able to)say all the negatives and positives things I am watching but I reduced to mostly..positive things.As I said to you prior,go read my posts in my last month and see if it deserves two points.I should BE ABLE to say that this house it's an nonsense,but I can't.Think in it,an de Remember all my activity it's in the forum,so if I did things bad they would be in the forum.Well no need to talk more about this,wish it doesn't happen to anyone else,on positive note,if you just say nice,good things you will be just fine.

I'm trying to get you to see past all of that, but you continue to dwell on it. You're making their point for them. You would do well to stop talking about and move on. You'll never get out of a hole by digging it deeper. Just trying to help. I'm not special, I've done the same thing a hundred times, but in the end it doesn't serve to help you get past it by constantly taking jabs at it. That's all I have to say. I hope you will listen to my advice.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But that's exactly the point Amy..I can't make my comments with Honestly and freedom,I want to say(should be able to)say all the negatives and positives things I am watching but I reduced to mostly..positive things.As I said to you prior,go read my posts in my last month and see if it deserves two points.I should BE ABLE to say that this house it's an nonsense,but I can't.Think in it,an de Remember all my activity it's in the forum,so if I did things bad they would be in the forum.Well no need to talk more about this,wish it doesn't happen to anyone else,on positive note,if you just say nice,good things you will be just fine.

I think you take things a lil too serious here, Of course you can say this house is complete nonsense thats why it will close tmrw :biggrin:

• Like 1