Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think - they will not go. Just business.

For the VH - they are profitable, even if they earn $10 month.

For the manager - if they are at %, then they are profitable, even if they earn $10 month.

I miss the starter pack. I do not know whether they give it here. For example, Misty gave it - it's a rent apt, cams and a salary prepayment. She will repay it in the first month or two. That is, get less money.

Despite the opening of the apartment - the activity almost decreased...:sad:

Honestly. Who can watch in the last days?

Pavel&Alice

Nina&Alan

Misty

Maybe Zoi&Tim - but this format is not for everybody. Despite their efforts.

AA - inactive, but I respect their cause and congratulate them.

ML - they do not do anything, but again the reason is respectful. Congratulations to them.

Teya apt - they are cool. But let's be honest. They just live. Besides this - there is do nothing.

CJ - the weakest pair. Which kind of moves to a new apartment in the middle of the month.

Maria&Grisha - when there were orgies, they collected a lot of compliments. Now they again took a pause. There are no interesting guests.

SSA - nothing...

When was CasaHot, when was the Compound - much more interesting, even on the most boring day.

one reason that i like zoi & tim is that even if they do nothing they do it with little or no clothing & seem to enjoy themselves. what could be the harm of chloe walking around topless?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

my screen is having trouble finding the people. what's that you say? they're gone? maybe their paychecks should vanish along with them.

Hehe,curiosly my screen have exactly the same problems.

But still you have to admit it's still nothing but sex for views over and over again. Everything they do is for views even when they aren't doing anything it's mean to peak interest into what might happen for views. It's all one big hook! 

Take away the incentove. That is the money for views and then you'll see real people. Only problem is that real people are really boring. Oh well, I guess you get what you pay for. Tenants working for views. No thanks!

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

one reason that i like zoi & tim is that even if they do nothing they do it with little or no clothing & seem to enjoy themselves. what could be the harm of chloe walking around topless?

I can't connect to zoi and Tim because that issue i already said a lot of times..but kudos for them for be in the VH and walk around nude etc,that's what we always espected from VH and that sadly some peoples(people in charge of houses,VH itself)are changing for worst,we don't want crap boring days after days of real life,we want to see hot stuff and a lot.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

In the Compound - went naked everywhere. And in topic wrote - it's boring. Let's be honest - in a week or two. Walking naked, it will already look boring.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

IMHO, none of them are worth paying to watch. I enjoyed Casahot so much more. Fun girls having fun and no damn cam girl tactics, just fucking in your face sexy fun sex shows. All of the VH apts are full of BS, do nothings for views! Boring!

They are too false. In the top-list chaturbate you can find much more interesting rooms. :shy:

11468.jpg

110061.jpg

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think they all work. On the other hand - these houses for 4-5 people. Someone is working and study - rest are at home. Leave for everyone. After 19-00. If they had a manager Alex and Lina - it's fine. Big fine.

However - the fact that they work, convinces me that they need from the VH only free-housing. All couples - who get a lot of money here do not work. Because, work on the project takes all time. This is also not easy.

If the all work then why Jeka brought all them!?Its VH now an place to have houses and residents only sleeping after work?Makes no sense at all.And hard to believe that all at the same time working till night...

1 minute ago, groomy said:

In the Compound - went naked everywhere. And in topic wrote - it's boring. Let's be honest - in a week or two. Walking naked, it will already look boring.

They are too false. In the top-list chaturbate you can find much more interesting rooms. :shy:

11468.jpg  0   436.72 kB

110061.jpg  0   553.54 kB

some may have been bored but i like nudity. watching katie, lena, layla, and when she relaxed rose did not bore me at all!!!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, groomy said:

11468.jpg

110061.jpg

I don't watch cam girls. I hate the sound of coins and I hate the banter between the audience and the girls on those sites. I hate vibrators for tips. I hate seeing a girl stare into a cam looking desperate. I don't watch those sites. Casahot skipped all of that and just left the raw, in your face sex shows live in their house with the extra voyeurism on the side. The basis of the site is honest. This here on VH isn't voyeurism. They get paid by earning views. They are 24/7 cammers who don't interact with the cams that's all. The tease is all the same. Everything they do is for views and nobody cares about the "real life" stuff because it's super boring. Sex and nudity is king. Now re-read my comment in a very calm voice, that's how I meant it to come out, not in the yelling voice it would seem to be. ☺️