Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Because the complain were because the cam in living was very far and we didn't see things near..then they put an second cam and...it's filming as far view as the first one.Basicaly they didn't resolve nothing.

But why worry about it because nothing is happening anyway and it don't look like its going to change any time soon.

22 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

When is VH going to bring back Rose, this house needs Rose

I doubt that Rose will return. But this is only my opinion. She is a co-manager girl, who quarreled with VH - and because of what the nice mansion was closed (and I think the pool which costs 1,5-2 thousand dollars they gave co-managers, it's good if the cameras had time to pick up). The mansion on the most boring day - showed more than this house since all the time online.

14 minutes ago, Just In said:

It's quite funny that when this place opened one of the first thing's said was they need a 2nd cam in living room to eliminate blind spots and when they do that then there are complaints about how far away it is.

It's simple. If they came here to work. Give us a show and earn the money. It is not in their interest to do anything outside the cams. Even if you put 20-25 cameras. If they want to do something outside the cameras - they will do it.

The main problem of this house is that the tenants do nothing (in the format VH). Secondary - the location of some cams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

i am gonna watch today again and i stop after if nothing happens tonight,i have the impression to watch barça 1 and 2 it's just not possible for me,i will check only the pics on the thread after that for see if something happened or not.

If you watch the VH images twitter the place that doesn't like of the site it's this one..they have images of them of them playing card on bed with clothes on and just underware..and of course pics of some of the douzens showers they take...not an singl eimage that makes you think..this is VH etc.

27 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

or vh want grab more rlc suscribers :biggrin:,this is why they opened this girls appartment

rlc dasha apt never showed anything but i only saw the free kitchen. this is the entire house & we're paying to see nothing!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If you watch the VH images twitter the place that doesn't like of the site it's this one..they have images of them of them playing card on bed with clothes on and just underware..and of course pics of some of the douzens showers they take...not an singl eimage that makes you think..this is VH etc.

i don't read their twitter with their stupid comments on their pics or videos,i think it's the same guy of vv before 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

But why worry about it because nothing is happening anyway and it don't look like its going to change any time soon.

Well the house it's nice and with  the correct residents and manager it could be an fantastic and entertaining place to watch,imagine this house in the hands of the manager that opened Nina and Alan place..and with five people of their choice..we would had good cams position,almost any blind place if any and people that would do lotsss of things.But instead we have bad cams,lots of blind cams spots and this people.....

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rlc dasha apt never showed anything but i only saw the free kitchen. this is the entire house & we're paying to see nothing!

Very well said.And now that you mention it,this five residents vanish cams as much and have so few action as that infamous bad rep house of d&d.But in that place they only had an balcony to hide and in this one they have several places to hide.

2 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

since stan is on vacation the teya appartment is a catastroph,she do nothing

Stan in vacations and teya alone by itself it's bad..now Join that the most famous hidden resident of Rlc and you have indeed an catastroph.wonder how the views are in that place...

Maybe the idea was to create an apt that makes the voyeur appear to be peeking through windows of an unsuspecting house. Maybe Jeka should have put binolcuar vignettes on the video feed to heighten the illusion. Lol