Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

4 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

you have seen the size of the hallway,there is place for hide 100 peoples and having fun here if they want

A bit exaggerated for 100 people, but have for reference of length to cam 5 and cam 8 (cams facing the doors) and to increase the cam 2 that allows to have measured space using the sofa like rule.
For any "blind" here see how much we have hiding places or reserved spots with unwanted eyes there.:cool:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

A bit exaggerated for 100 people, but have for reference of length to cam 5 and cam 8 (cams facing the doors) and to increase the cam 2 that allows to have measured space using the sofa like rule.
For any "blind" here see how much we have hiding places or reserved spots with unwanted eyes there.:cool:

on the map the hallway do pratically the same size of the bedroom 1 and 2

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, laptyratic1 said:

on the map the hallway do pratically the same size of the bedroom 1 and 2

From the map they guest(they aren't residents)have at least 5 zones that aren't filmed by any cam..And two of that places are almost as big as the bedrooms.An total hideout.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From the map they guest(they aren't residents)have at least 5 zones that aren't filmed by any cam..And two of that places are almost as big as the bedrooms.An total hideout.

for be honest if there was cameras here the problems will stay the same,they are here in rlc mode not in vh mode

• Upvote 1

As I said, there are hidden rooms and maybe one apt adjacent to this..  Anyway I'm done, I don't care anymore about these tenants. They are all boring, mysterious and fake. I hope Jeka read this topic, takes actions and close this useless apt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

for be honest if there was cameras here the problems will stay the same,they are here in rlc mode not in vh mode

The worst example of RLC mode, you lack completed. But we still hope that our Barca (VH) will turn out to be much better and more exciting than its reference matrix.
Correcting the flaws, and I believe VH will work with this with Jeka.
At least hope in this I want to have. ,::)

A great company of good-looking friends living under one roof and having fun with each other. New apartment features three girls and two male participants, who love running parties, dancing and having fun.

ok great but vh just missed to add " BUT OUTSIDE"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1