Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

The problem is that they may be good friends but it's obvious there is no friends with benefits  in this crew. I was hoping the dam would break with them tonight but that doesn't seem to be the case. Unless this crew has outside fuck buddies to bring in we aren't going to get much more than showers.

That said, I'd still personally watch this apartment over Chloe and James, Teya's place, Zol and Tim and SSA right now, mostly for the two attractive blondes , especially if they fix the cam shortage situation.

Think we should start giving less coments and attention to this house and people,nothing happens in this place,without people commenting and no one watching them they will have what they deserve.If you look to westerday archive they did exactly the same crapy things so nothing to see..there is the time archive to see if something happens.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think we should start giving less coments and attention to this house and people,nothing happens in this place,without people commenting and no one watching them they will have what they deserve.If you look to westerday archive they did exactly the same crapy things so nothing to see..there is the time archive to see if something happens.

yes,this night was a test for me but i will not continue to comments,like i said early i will check only the pics now and if something good happens i will return

• Upvote 1