Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

An small detail that lets you see that they aren't comited or interested in this place or project..they have that unistected mess of wires of the sound bar or something all over the floor sinse day one..they just don't take this place as an house,an place to be for some months or years..just an little detail but enought to understand things.Of course there is more things and acts that also show that.

7 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

they take druggs and when they will return they will be high and doing strange things 

8 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

they take druggs and when they will return they will be high and doing strange things 

I really would like to understand why we always have to associate drugs with this project.
It's 23 o'clock there, in a place where night does not mean anything. Why can not we just go out for a walk or work out a little in a group?

Remember also that behavior of chemical dependents is completely different from what we see here and normally its physical aspects accomodate it. This is not to say that it is difficult to have a behavior of chemical dependence that does not also add to the alkaline dependence.

23 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We can't clarify their plans for them, sorry. We just don't know what they are up to and watch them live and develop just like you do. Moreover, we wouldn't like to interfere in their lives, but we will ask if they would like to share some plans with us.

explain me the point os this place they are never home what is th point to this place explain me do something or close this place

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I really would like to understand why we always have to associate drugs with this project.
It's 23 o'clock there, in a place where night does not mean anything. Why can not we just go out for a walk or work out a little in a group?

Remember also that behavior of chemical dependents is completely different from what we see here and normally its physical aspects accomodate it. This is not to say that it is difficult to have a behavior of chemical dependence that does not also add to the alkaline dependence.

dependence alcoholic, sorry
:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

explain me the point os this place they are never home what is th point to this place explain me do something or close this place

The point is to show the real life, whatever it is in any particular House. If you don't like it, why should we close it? Just don't watch it and consider it closed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

its obvious if you ever take drug like this you know what you need why you can't stay in a house and go outside

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The point is to show the real life, whatever it is in any particular House. If you don't like it, why should we close it? Just don't watch it and consider it closed.

easy answer,for real boring life there is rlc,the VH concept is different,you already said that before this is why we are here because there is more action here and not this shit teasing like there is on rlc,is it a new direction vh want take with this appartment?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

To think that we lost the compound & casahot for this worthless house

the problem with the compound was problems with the 'sub-managers'...

I believe casahot gives a lot of money to VH, but for me doesn't make any sense ... Nothing to do with a Voyeur House... More like a small cam 'site' 

To watch cam site there are other alternatives

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Sorry VH but now I'll get your own hook for the concept "watch" and watch?
Is not it time for this to be reviewed as a weighty fact between staying or being disconnected from the project? Online and also Of line? Archives Moments?

• Upvote 1