Julia & Eric - Chat Comments, Quotes

14 hours ago, Calatilla76 said:

Breaking News! Julia and Eric had sex in the BR at 23:50, lasted 3mins. Is it his Birthday?

I have not seen it, what a pity...

It can only have been an accident, Eric is in the bathroom slipped and Julia happened to be there...::)

• Like 1

This was the biggest prick tease session yet! 

As normal sat on the sofa in her dressing gown with her pussy out. Then she climbs on him and teases the fuck out of him. And denies him when he makes a move! WTF is that girl's problem?

On 15/10/2017 at 12:12 PM, Kdminx said:

This was the biggest prick tease session yet! 

As normal sat on the sofa in her dressing gown with her pussy out. Then she climbs on him and teases the fuck out of him. And denies him when he makes a move! WTF is that girl's problem?

I'm thinking she teases him like that because she gets more enjoyment out of it than if they had sex, the tease goes on for a lot longer than the average 30 seconds he usually lasts.

7 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Do you know at what time Julia normally goes to sleep? I am never awake that long. She can sleep until 14:00 hrs, 15:00 hrs, once even 16:00 hrs. That could easily be 12-15 hours of daily sleep. Teenagers can sleep that long, but she is a grown-up - I do not find any other reason for sleeping all day but depression. Kamila is one of the other depressed girls and can also sleep well over noon. Sleeping, playing with the phone, showering, playing with the phone, sleeping...what a day!

She doesn't have a specific time for going to bed, it all depends on if she's going out the following day. I don't really keep tabs on her on a daily basis because not a lot really happens in this apartment but she has been known to stay up all night watching TV.

• 2 weeks later...