Julia & Eric - Chat Comments, Quotes

tonight may make for an interesting night in this apartment. Julia, Eric, and their guest just took turns snorting lines in the bathroom. First Eric and the guest went in, then Julia. She ran back out and got Eric's i.d., presumably to make cutting the lines easier. lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Seems Eric knows English but Julia doesn't? Or at least not very much?

She said she spent a year in London where she spoke some, but other than that it has been two or three years since she's really used it.

• Like 1

I find her to be intriguing and she has the third bunny I've ever seen on RLC. That's 10 points in her favor.

Alma, Anabel, and now Julia -- these are the bunny owners. Bunnies are just cute rats, but people love them for some reason.

Maya & Stepan may have had a bunny but they also had a snake so if they had a bunny it did not last long.

The bunny is important because without the bunny, Julia would be utterly depressed and would make us depressed, too. Other than free RLC rent, she's got nothing but the bunny and our love.

The woman needs to get out, get a real job, and interact with real people. Then she'll perk up when she comes home to take care of the bunny and her CC fans.