Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

We were glad to talk about kissing and hanging but just before lying on Nina and getting cold before it was naked and ... it's over ... Nothing else .... Kira's sweetness almost fell asleep while waiting for Nina to finish bathing and now will sleep calm already :) The important thing is that there were no tears !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, alokin said:

We were glad to talk about kissing and hanging but just before lying on Nina and getting cold before it was naked and ... it's over ... Nothing else .... Kira's sweetness almost fell asleep while waiting for Nina to finish bathing and now will sleep calm already :) The important thing is that there were no tears !

Unfortunately, Nina's indecision about her hair colour and changing it, has left little time for anything else.  Though there were moments of much more tenderness and attention to Kira than we've seen for months.  In bed drifting off to sleep now, but I think they've had a good day. A lot more smiles from Kira and they are so worth waiting for.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:33 AM, alokin said:

I think you have received too much attention . I hope somebody really explains to the girls that we are also struggling with their tears , and there is no way the dramas in this apartment will not be reflected in the forum . The cameras in their lives are with their consent and we can comment on what is happening there .

you have lost me mate

Listen today than Nina sing,I think that maybe Nina was in her concert, 30-40 minutes ago they returned and after change clothes it was new clothes and go to have dinner. 

Yesterday was really interesting dialog. Girls talk about marriage and talk that go in the Kopengagen, cause want that their marriage will legal in other countries. Kira tell Nina that wanna children's and wanna big house where they will live. And after they talk about job. I'm think why Nina not often doing something at home. And I understand all day she go in many locations cause she expert of one product and doing presentations. And she go to the many locations and talks with many people, she really tired when return to home cause have really small bagage energy. And I'm listen that Nina talks with other about she is witch 😏😏😏😭 how are you think it's true?)))) or pr?!!))) very interesting couple. Oh and about Kira, yesterday I'm listen that she talk with someone I think it was about job, and talk that she really nervous that she will in new department. I think that she will grow in her carrier. 

So its all. 

SY :) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Roksis said:

Listen today than Nina sing,I think that maybe Nina was in her concert, 30-40 minutes ago they returned and after change clothes it was new clothes and go to have dinner. 

Yesterday was really interesting dialog. Girls talk about marriage and talk that go in the Kopengagen, cause want that their marriage will legal in other countries. Kira tell Nina that wanna children's and wanna big house where they will live. And after they talk about job. I'm think why Nina not often doing something at home. And I understand all day she go in many locations cause she expert of one product and doing presentations. And she go to the many locations and talks with many people, she really tired when return to home cause have really small bagage energy. And I'm listen that Nina talks with other about she is witch 😏😏😏😭 how are you think it's true?)))) or pr?!!))) very interesting couple. Oh and about Kira, yesterday I'm listen that she talk with someone I think it was about job, and talk that she really nervous that she will in new department. I think that she will grow in her carrier. 

So its all. 

SY :) 

Thanks for the insight.

Denmark has one of the most liberal laws for marrying, so i can understand N&K want to marry there. Even foreigners can marry, and (of course) same-sex marriage.

Glad to hear they improve their career. I am sure Kira will do fine in the/a new job.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Thanks for the insight.

Denmark has one of the most liberal laws for marrying, so i can understand N&K want to marry there. Even foreigners can marry, and (of course) same-sex marriage.

Glad to hear they improve their career. I am sure Kira will do fine in the/a new job.

This explains something I saw the other day.  Kira was in the kitchen filling out a form that looked like an Employment contract, she was meticulous in doing so, so I figured it was very important to her. 

The other thing is, am I the only one who wondered what was in the box one of them brought home in early September and put on the couch?  (Now on the cabinet in the hall) It looked like folders of some sort.  Well yesterday Kira was searching through it and pulled out a few things such as a stapler, pens  and other office stuff.  Now it dawns on me that this is the sort of thing that happens when you lose, or leave an office job.  You pack all your personal belongings in a box and off you go.  So it could still belong to either of them, as Nina is spending more time at home, and Kira has changed her routine and now takes the laptop with her when she goes out in the morning.   If, as explained by Roksis, that Kira is nervous about moving to another department then it is probably hers.  I do hope the new job works out for her, and she does further her career.

Just now, Calatilla76 said:

Has Nina always had long hair and just ties it back or did she get hair extensions?

Hi.   Nina has always had short hair.  These are yet more hair extensions.  Though these look particularly good ones.