cat fight

Guest hotcouple1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chubby jus stated that skinny will never isert an object in her again as she is aware chubby has been sampling's male meat :o

Your joking, right?

If you are talking to me, no...I'm not joking.

I mean...I know this is about the cheating and all, but I'm looking for details such as...what did Ana confront her with...what is Danna's response...is Danna playing the "you don't trust me now" card...does it look like one of them is going to move out?

That's what I want from a summary of this whole thing.

Lesbian fireworks...and NOT the good kind.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

From the whole discussion I have only understand one sense, Fattie who says I'm free/It's my freedom.

The rest was too quiet or too quickly spoken, maybe for a Spanish speaker,  is this conversation easier to follow.

Yesterday night I noticed something strange here. Fattie was home alone (as far as I could see, I can not see in the bedrooms) when she went to bed, everything was dark in the living room. Around 03 to 04 am, I saw a light from a flash light sometimes  that shone into from the terrace. At first I thought it was a reflection of traffic or something. But no, it just kept moving at least 5 minutes, just by the window above the couch. Was Fattie searching something on the terrace at night? I do not know what to think about this. Has somebody seen that too ?

Remember this post of mine ?

Yesterday night I noticed something strange here. Fattie was home alone (as far as I could see, I can not see in the bedrooms) when she went to bed, everything was dark in the living room. Around 03 to 04 am, I saw a light from a flash light sometimes  that shone into from the terrace. At first I thought it was a reflection of traffic or something. But no, it just kept moving at least 5 minutes, just by the window above the couch. Was Fattie searching something on the terrace at night? I do not know what to think about this. Has somebody seen that too ?

Remember this post of mine ?

That post was the first thing I thought of.