cat fight

Guest hotcouple1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cantusebob

Can someone decide which one is Ana and which one is Danna so we don't have to keep saying "Chunky and Skinny"

I vote that Ana is the skinny one since she's the female of the relationship and Danna is the big one, since Danna sounds like Dan and is a more masculine sounding name. 

But either way things are looking much better. Ana is straddling Dana now and they both seem a lot happier than at any point since this whole fight started. If the make up sex starts than we'll really know they are going to make it.

Though I am still curious as too what started everything. I realize it was some kind of cheating, but what exactly? Was Dana seeing someone on the reg or was it a one time thing?  Was it an ex or a good friend of theirs? Was it a dude as someone else suggested? Maybe she never slept with the person and it was just flirting. Ana has been on the rag so she could just be over emotional. (Though I doubt that theory. This seemed pretty serious)

I also want to point out that I noticed on, I think it was last Friday or Saturday the girls went out and came back with a fuggly looking chick. Than they left a short time later and Ana came back but Danna was gone the whole night. It was only a couple days after that when the shit hit the fan. Wondering if it's connected. Ana didn't seem too upset at the time. But she must have been thinking something was strange. Cause clearly her sensors were going off right after that.

I also think it's funny when someone gets caught cheating and they're all crying and stuff. And begging for the other person not to leave them. Yet it's like, if you cared so much why were you cheating in the first place? Of course that isn't always the case, as evidenced by Olga and Sergey. She was basically like, "Yeah I fucked him. Peace out bro."

But anyway it's no surprise Ana is forgiving her. She seems like a sweet girl. Let's see how long it takes before it happens again lol.

One thing that does suck is it ruins my dream of a lesbian threesome. Doesn't seem like Ana likes to share.

One time I heard Skinny call Chunky what sounded like "Deanna".  I know that's not much, but it's enough for me to vote with you.

Skinny = Ana

Chunky = Danna

As far as the actual events of the cheating, I don't think we'll ever know for sure.  But one thing for sure is the phone texts.  Ana has spent quite a lot of time going through Danna's phone...she even seemed to be reading texts to Danna's face while Danna stood there taking it.  Now, I'm not criticizing Ana, but damn...she really raked Danna over the coals.  Of course, Danna deserved everything she got.

Glad there wasn 't a scissor in Ana 's hands like Nora playing with Kiko 's stud, right ?

If so, there is no way to look for the little cunt flushing out in toilet for sureeeee ! LOL !

Lesbians take a while talking about breaking the relationship, but Anna insists Diana does not want to cut in a short time will tell if he goes another couple very active in bed. Anna not happy.

In my opinion what Anna needs with that young body is a good cock that burst anal and vaginal. Diana is a tomboy and does not deserve to Anna and she's very good with it, does everything at home while Diana is sitting.

I hope it's her mom. Cause that would be pretty fucked up after she begged Ana to take her back. And they had that wonderful love making session last night.

But Ana isn't home so...who knows.