cat fight

Guest hotcouple1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear whatever feelings the two girls had for each other is gone...and I fear we won't see any more sex from them.

Since they both came home together, they haven't spoken to each other hardly at all.  Danna stayed in the living room with the TV on while messing with her laptop and phone.  Ana spent the time at her desktop computer with her headphones on.  Eventually Ana went to be alone, while Danna is still in the living room having a text-fest on her phone.

The intimacy is gone.

People,  i can understan every word, they speak in spanish, if you need translate someting gimme an advice and i do it for you :) , i don't have much time to stay in rlc and hear the conversations but i can translate from recorded videos.  8) By the way...the fatty don't care what skinny feels...but only say that to phone friend when is alone.

I think it is safe to say that Danna has another woman.  (or maybe she has gone to the "dark side" and found a man?)  I also suspect that Ana has someone else, as well.  Wouldn't it be nice if the four of them could get together on that nice big bed they have?

Now THAT would make their cams worth watching again!!

Sadly, I don't think that's gonna happen. It looks like it's moving from the sadness phase to the angry phase. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they've had sex since that all nighter with the tub action.

Danna never even came home last night. Or maybe it was the night before. Either way I don't think they're gonna last much longer.

Still hope Danna leaves and Ana stays doing the single thing for a while. Now that would be fun.

Sadly, I don't think that's gonna happen. It looks like it's moving from the sadness phase to the angry phase. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they've had sex since that all nighter with the tub action.

Danna never even came home last night. Or maybe it was the night before. Either way I don't think they're gonna last much longer.

Still hope Danna leaves and Ana stays doing the single thing for a while. Now that would be fun.

That just might happen...Danna leaving, that is.

Ana has confronted Danna about something...and Danna has the look about her, to me, of someone lying her ass off.  I think Ana thinks the same thing.