cat fight

Guest hotcouple1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so what's the deal now? They just fucked each others brains out the other day, and now skinny is in the spare bedroom crying again...

Yeah...I don't know what's with these two.

Ana has been gone more than a day.  She returns, they sit together on the couch, they move to the little bedroom and talk, then Danna goes out to the living room and Ana is like this.

sigh...

I thought Ana being away for a day whole was strange. Maybe she was testing Danna and why watching the cams while she was gone and didn't like what she saw. Danna was hiding under the covers playing on her phone the other night.

If  they do break up I hope Danna leaves and Ana stays. The last two days with Danna by herself have not been fun to watch. In fact even if they make up again Danna should go away for a week and leave Ana alone so she can have some revenge sex. Lol

Guest Bambina

Or ... is mom, not mom ? The day after yesterday, (see picture then) is she a sort kind of lover ?

I don't think so  ???

Yesterday night I noticed something strange here. Fattie was home alone (as far as I could see, I can not see in the bedrooms) when she went to bed, everything was dark in the living room. Around 03 to 04 am, I saw a light from a flash light sometimes  that shone into from the terrace. At first I thought it was a reflection of traffic or something. But no, it just kept moving at least 5 minutes, just by the window above the couch. Was Fattie searching something on the terrace at night? I do not know what to think about this. Has somebody seen that too ?

Yesterday night I noticed something strange here. Fattie was home alone (as far as I could see, I can not see in the bedrooms) when she went to bed, everything was dark in the living room. Around 03 to 04 am, I saw a light from a flash light sometimes  that shone into from the terrace. At first I thought it was a reflection of traffic or something. But no, it just kept moving at least 5 minutes, just by the window above the couch. Was Fattie searching something on the terrace at night? I do not know what to think about this. Has somebody seen that too ?

It 's weird as if they had an uninvited visitor ( an intruder maybe ?) LOL!

maybe a RLC fanatic found there address and peeping tomming lol

Aliens.

Aliens.

maybe a RLC fanatic found there address and peeping tomming lol

Guest Interesting

The larger girl just came home and the smaller one started crying. Now they went into the bedroom and she's still crying. Does anyone speak their language? I'd love to know what they are talking about.