Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know who it is... but probabyl eric and layla taking the virginity from that couch

image.jpg

If I'm not mistaken that couch has about the same amount of DNA on it as Scotland Yard's sex crimes lab.

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Can't believe VH hasn't moved the sofa so the free cam can see it

Groomy already mentioned that the sofa hasn't moved but the cat had knocked the camera slightly.

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

The sofa was moved about a month ago, the cat just made it worst

The answer from VH was that is everything ok... no problem with that cam ... and if you want to see the couch... use cam3 and cam4..

And i answered i will not bother anymore to do reports to receive this kind of answer for the problems they tell us to report.. 

So now we all know.. If some cam got moved from original place... use the others... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

The answer from VH was that is everything ok... no problem with that cam ... and if you want to see the couch... use cam3 and cam4..

And i answered i will not bother anymore to do reports to receive this kind of answer for the problems they tell us to report.. 

So now we all know.. If some cam got moved from original place... use the others... 

Thanks again Sparkles, VH doesn't want us to use the free cam

• Like 1

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Thanks again Sparkles, VH doesn't want us to use the free cam

So they don't want to earn new subscribers... or they think it's with cams in bad positions people will like VH and subscribe to see more?? 
And with this kind of support... more difficult will be

• Like 1