Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

15 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i miss something what Groomy said ... :biggrin: ...can you explain?, in synthesis of course 

Here's a sippet from the compound thread.

Screen_Hunter_624.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Well she sleeps with Peter, but L E N A had some great fun with K A T I E  !!!

Yeah but L E N A & KA T I E don't sleep with other boys!!! just there own partners!!!

They hide too much in the bedroom. There’s no reason to close the door, yet they frequently do that. It would be very smart thing for them to always leave the bedroom door open so that freeloaders can at least see them from a distance. It’s not like they would have a very good view of them. 

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I like those nice perky tits on Katie !!

Me too! She has some of the best breasts on VH in my opinion. I just love the shape and puffiness of her nipples. I would spend a lot of time sucking on those girls. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me too! She has some of the best breasts on VH in my opinion. I just love the shape and puffiness of her nipples. I would spend a lot of time sucking on those girls. 

Katie doesn't get the credit she deserves on VH

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Katie doesn't get the credit she deserves on VH

I think it’s cause she falls into the shadow of Lena with her perfect boobs. Personally, I like Katie and Phil better. Phil is just an easy going guy and Katie is just so damn cute and sexy.  I think Katie follows Lena’s lead too much. 

• Like 1