Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think it’s cause she falls into the shadow of Lena with her perfect boobs. Personally, I like Katie and Phil better. Phil is just an easy going guy and Katie is just so damn cute and sexy.  I think Katie follows Lena’s lead too much. 

Phil was the best guy on the compound. Nice and always joking and doing shenanigans. He changed completely since they moved to that place. And yes I am a Katie fan too :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Phil was the best guy on the compound. Nice and always joking and doing shenanigans. He changed completely since they moved to that place. And yes I am a Katie fan too :biggrin:

Perhaps the relatives problem groomy said is affecting him... Beside changing to a new city

Just now, Amy3 said:

How so? I’ve been out of the loop. Is he getting bored with the VH life?

I think he needs people and the fresh air around him. He always was the first going outside and arriving to parties at the compound. That house is not good for his mood

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont think any better. They need company. Guests, friends, nice crazy people...

Yes, alone he would go insane. I agree. Then, I suppose they need to have guests over. 

Personally, I think he lesbian event has severely damaged their mojo. Views are now expecting it and if it’s just routine hetero sex, then why bother if you’ve seen it a hundred times. That’s why I said lesbianism or bust. Like it or not, they are going to have to progress into that more and more or find another angle to attract viewers to their daily lives. Sex is usually short and isn’t enough to compel long views. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, alone he would go insane. I agree. Then, I suppose they need to have guests over. 

Personally, I think he lesbian event has severely damaged their mojo. Views are now expecting it and if it’s just routine hetero sex, then why bother if you’ve seen it a hundred times. That’s why I said lesbianism or bust. Like it or not, they are going to have to progress into that more and more or find another angle to attract viewers to their daily lives. Sex is usually short and isn’t enough to compel long views. 

Totally right Amy. I like them all. Hope they will find a way and not end like M&T

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally right Amy. I like them all. Hope they will find a way and not end like M&T

it might be time for a little controlled soft swapping. lena & katie made the 1st step. they all like each other so i think they could pull it off. the way things are now they won't last too much longer.

• Like 1