Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's what i do, shave anything going up from my legs, that leaves a nice patch, which i trim whenever it looks like it needs it.He says it's sexy and beautiful that way, so that's what i care about. 

That’s exactly what I do too. 😬 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I know sometimes i have to be careful with the stubble on my face, cause i can scratch the lovebox. If she has hair, I'll still dive in & perform the "ART of CUNNILINGUS" cause when i eat pussy it's an art. I didn't invent CUNNILINGUS,  but i think I've perfected it:biggrin:

Lol, Is there a guy out there that doesn't think he's the best at oral? The thing is we all like different things to start, during and when we're gonna come if it goes that far. So if your a good listener andgive your girlfriend or wife what she wants, then you have perfected it for her anyway.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I know sometimes i have to be careful with the stubble on my face, cause i can scratch the lovebox. If she has hair, I'll still dive in & perform the "ART of CUNNILINGUS" cause when i eat pussy it's an art. I didn't invent CUNNILINGUS,  but i think I've perfected it:biggrin:

Oh, self proclaimed pro huh? Good for you! ❤️

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, Is there a guy out there that doesn't think he's the best at oral? The thing is we all like different things to start, during and when we're gonna come if it goes that far. So if your a good listener andgive your girlfriend or wife what she wants, then you have perfected it for her anyway.

ASH i guess between my high self-esteem & my addiction to sex I'm very confident i can please a women

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

Does Phil ever take Katie out of the house to have some fun? These 2 couples are too young to be sitting around all day doing nothing. Maybe hit a movie, then get something to eat, have some laughs. They don't look as happy anymore with each other like they did in the compound. 

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wish these 4 would have guests over or something. They look like animals trapped in a cage. They are suffering from a lack of a life! It’s not healthy. 

I was just thinking that myself, they don't work, they should be having friends over or go out and do stuff to mmake new friends. They are way to young to be moping around all day doing nothing. There was a time i and my shitty boyfriend back then, we're both out of work and we we're never home. Not having to get up for work in the morning was the greatest thing. We didn't have much money, but we didnt just hang out and feel sorry for ourselves.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Does Phil ever take Katie out of the house to have some fun? These 2 couples are too young to be sitting around all day doing nothing. Maybe hit a movie, then get something to eat, have some laughs. They don't look as happy anymore with each other like they did in the compound. 

My wife hobby is going out to eat, but it has to be a fine dinning restaurant, also she like shopping for shoes & purses. When not doing the above activities she likes watching TV.