Archive Moment Requests Part #1

5 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

Active night at Carter and Lika's - would it possible to get guest sex in living room starting at 3:36 on May 15, guest sex in bedroom at 22:49 on May 14 (plus guest dude getting dressed at the end) and Carter sex with new girl in bedroom starting at 1:26 May 15 (two rounds). Thanks!

done.

I figure a lot of the sex and showers from Sergio and Melissa's orgy night will be captured but would also like to request the aftermath when all the guys and girls are hanging out naked in the living room, starts around 2:36 am.  Thanks!

50 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I figure a lot of the sex and showers from Sergio and Melissa's orgy night will be captured but would also like to request the aftermath when all the guys and girls are hanging out naked in the living room, starts around 2:36 am.  Thanks!

done.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RemediaAmoris said:

Just in case it gets missed, the naked massage session and sex following at Iren's and Beatrice's place.  05-17-2019, starts sometime before 23:00.  Also the bath that follows at about 01:00.

Thanks!

done.

Does anyone know why videos would get deleted from the archives? I went back and discovered that a lot of the videos from the earlier years, like anything with Peter and Lena or any of the videos by the outdoor pool, are now gone.  Does lesser viewed videos get deleted or maybe the participants wanted their videos deleted?

4 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Does anyone know why videos would get deleted from the archives? I went back and discovered that a lot of the videos from the earlier years, like anything with Peter and Lena or any of the videos by the outdoor pool, are now gone.  Does lesser viewed videos get deleted or maybe the participants wanted their videos deleted?

I noticed a lot were removed when they shut the Ukraine realms down and they haven't been returned. I think they won't return them now.

2 hours ago, Just In said:

I noticed a lot were removed when they shut the Ukraine realms down and they haven't been returned. I think they won't return them now.

Ah. That makes sense.  What most likely happened is some of the old apartments were replaced by realms in the Ukraine and when they removed the Ukraine realms, the older videos went with them (for example the old Josh and Sonia are currently archived under Clara ans Stas's realm). Too bad.  

08:36 de 20.05.2019 tarihinde, Amy3 söyledi:

Eger siteyi ait olsaydı ne yapardınız? Hicbir karar, sadece sadece sadece sadece merak. 

Mary Herman, sina, area, rent, hector, mira, ary, christian clara. I think these houses are not very high, but the people in the house used to have more parties and were full of younger and nicer guests. Example clara house came again cold and stagnant than I think unnecessary. I am not a new member of the site since the first set up. These are my personal opinions.

Edited by ewerest
Pasted as plain text
  • Like 2