Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

not entirely, Kristy and Kamila, masturbate under the blankets, and sex is also done under the blankets, very few times they have uncovered sex,

Yes that is unfortunately still a problem. ... but ... At least they are life a bit for real at this apartment. In barcelona, there is to much show instead of real life. 

9 minutes ago, Spock said:

Yes that is unfortunately still a problem. ... but ... At least they are life a bit for real at this apartment. In barcelona, there is to much show instead of real life. 

K&K are the biggest fraud on RLC...they faked their chemistry (and 'horniness') on B1 to get a permanent apartment....back in B1...they loved sharing bed and regularly were involved in bating...once i remember...Kami was in with Kristi in her bed...Kristi was sleeping..Kami for just 10 mins..went to he room to bate...then came back and continued her sleep in Krisiti's bed...personally i always wanted some more and it was clear back then..that they are just teasing... but there was nothing else in RLC back then... 

Just now, Zinc said:

K&K are the biggest fraud on RLC...they faked their chemistry (and 'horniness') on B1 to get a permanent apartment....back in B1...they loved sharing bed and regularly were involved in bating...once i remember...Kami was in with Kristi in her bed...Kristi was sleeping..Kami for just 10 mins..went to he room to bate...then came back and continued her sleep in Krisiti's bed...personally i always wanted some more and it was clear back then..that they are just teasing... but there was nothing else in RLC back then... 

My point is that barcelona apartments are the issue. Here the girls make a show instead of have a real life. As they started with the roommate apartment they were used to this idea and created the restart like this. 

... but ...

Here the show was not quickly over again, since none of the two left the apartment (like the girls do in barcelona). So, it got obviously that it was nothing real. ... It took them some time (more than half a year) to adapt a bit better. Now, they are in between. Partly still giving a show (e.g. hidding of masturbation; may not even be real) and actually life in this apartments for real (with real friends and also with guys stay for the night). This is a big improvement over the barcelona apartments, even if their is still some way to go. 

4 hours ago, Zinc said:

Una cosa positiva che è stata nuovamente confermata ieri, è stato l'interesse di Sofie a Irina ... anche mentre assonnato, era pronta a dare un massaggio Irina ... sperando in qualcosa di eccitante ..

Sofie è una regina nel bedroom..she è più sicuro lì ... Sono sicuro che anche i massaggi con Nicole erano la sua idea ... infatti anche quando gli uomini vengono lì ... esp l'ultima ... lei era in realtà guidandolo ... chiedendogli di togliersi la camicia ... e si girarsi ....

Su un lato note..Sofie sta prendendo troppi rischi con la macerazione .... Irina, può facilmente a piedi su di lei ... non c'è modo per Sofie di distinguere tra qualcuno che va al bagno, alla camera di Lisa o venire a la sua stanza ... esp con i suoi nuovi pose che sono più aperti e difficili da coprire in breve tempo ... Immaginate se il ragazzo cornea da yest aveva camminato su di lei, mentre macerazione o mentre stava massaggiando ...

i send how tutor to Irina and Sofie, for massage school, Rebecca and Megan!