Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Renata bated non covered yesterday, so already better than k&k

Ed2, don't you mean the show she staged yesterday, or the show she staged tonight, you can't have it both ways ed2, it is either one or the other. Staged or real ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Be carefull? Isn't it what we are here to do, discuss what we observe?

Happyone, I think you are right, but isn't it usully that they are alittle cold towards the newcomer from the start, I've seen it pretty often

That is true, hope that it does not continue.  Renata is already a rising light in this apartment, and would hate to see it put out.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Ed2, don't you mean the show she staged yesterday, or the show she staged tonight, you can't have it both ways ed2, it is either one or the other. Staged or real ?

Even if i do not like the cover she used today, the bate she did yesterday looked very real and was covered at all.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

????????????

I did not criticize any of her bates, I like both

14 minutes ago, Spock said:

Even if i do not like the cover she used today, the bate she did yesterday looked very real and was not covered at all.

It is a very effective technique It is called

Now you see  it now you don't.  Later on

Maybe you will or maybe you won't :biggrin:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Did you miss this part?   "It's easy to imprint your own idea of the way they should behave"

Yes, you think he reads too much into it. And what is the problem with that? Happyone, as anyone else, must be allowed to comment on behaviour as he see it, I see no problem in that, it is the reason we go to a forum to discuss RLC, or what?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, you think he reads too much into it. And what is the problem with that? Happyone, as anyone else, must be allowed to comment on behaviour as he see it, I see no problem in that, it is the reason we go to a forum to discuss RLC, or what?

It was just my opinion and a word of caution. Nothing more. Take it or leave it. Everyone is free to post and think what they want.