Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

11 minutes ago, Spock said:

Just as much as there is an indication that she will get a nobel prizes. No way. 

It is just a teasing show. Unfortunately performed again and again, as a substitute for the real life, they tend to keep outside only. ... :(

I hope RLC will close this place soon.

No! not yet . Zlata just arrived. You can watch some of the many apartments in the meantime ...

• Like 1

Maybe we should just add a sticky post to this forum that Spock/Mr. Box thinks they keep their real lives outside and that the Barca apartments should be closed. Then there wouldn't be any reason for it to be posted again and again and again and again and again and again and again.....

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Maybe we should just add a sticky post to this forum that Spock/Mr. Box thinks they keep their real lives outside and that the Barca apartments should be closed. Then there wouldn't be any reason for it to be posted again and again and again and again and again and again and again.....

This teasing shows are useless and silly. There need to be people also write about this. 

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

The same comment over and over is also useless and silly. There needs to be people to point that out. :dodgy:

No. .. but ... I have no issue with your comments. :) 

I just hope RLC will close B1 some day. 

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

For all the body painting haters, news flash: it a popular thing in the "Real World"

And i do mean extremely popular...

So please just be mire like Elsa... thanks!

No normal person is doing this at home with in the circle of friends. This girls just perform a teasing show. Some day, they dance for an hour. Some day, they have body painting.

... but ... For them it is all work. They have a show. Nothing else could be more fake life as this apartment. Sorry.

Just now, Spock said:

No normal person is doing this at home with in the circle of friends. This girls just perform a teasing show. Some day, they dance for an hour. Some day, they have body painting.

... but ... For them it is all work. They have a show. Nothing else could be more fake life as this apartment. Sorry.

You are factually wrong. You don't like it, and that is fine... but people do it a lot... Sorry. 

• Like 3

Yes it is pointless and considered trolling. repetitive posting I am speaking. Spock your point has been made, now move on !!! The Mods have visited with you before about this topic, one would think that you would have learned to make your point and move on.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

You are factually wrong. You don't like it, and that is fine... but people do it a lot... Sorry. 

Normal people have body painting at home all the time. Just last week we had such an event in the company i am working for. All boys and girls half naked. ... For sure. ::)

Just ridiculous.