Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yes it is useless when it is just repeated over and over again, without a reason, but it is not pointlessly repeating  when it is an comment on something happening. I've expressed my opinion for tonight, but I'll be back with my opinions when I see fit. Also, why don't people express their possitive views on the apartments, as opposing views to me, instead of getting frustrated about us being negative on here.

Your're really asking that question???? Okay I guess you haven't noticed that over the last couple months there is maybe 20 people posting in this thread. Most of them are complaining about the apartments. The people that post positive as you say get tired of having every post they make attacked by the opposing opinion as you call it. And before you say it your post are not always commented on.There's no need to counter every post as some seem to think. There are things that everyone would like to see change. Most people will say what they don't like then let go. They may bring it up again at a later time but not everyday. Yes the apartments are slow but it's not the main reason this thread has so few people posting. But don't think those people are gone. I'm sure they  are just doing other things until the apartments pick up. Plus I'm willing to bet at least a few are watching the thread or maybe even talking by PM so they don't have to put up with the nonsense. 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Thanks NOLDUS, we suffered a lot in the Caribbean and the island of St. Martin was devastated,   

For now, we have 11 dead in St. Martin ..

Thank you for your support, it's hot in the heart

Sorry to hear that......

• Like 1

I just got back from the hospital i had another scan to see if any Cancer has come back i get the results on Tuesday and by the looks of it i didn't miss anything here.

I saw the start with the mo's and the beards painted on and Mexican hats then i had to leave.

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Your're really asking that question???? Okay I guess you haven't noticed that over the last couple months there is maybe 20 people posting in this thread. Most of them are complaining about the apartments. The people that post positive as you say get tired of having every post they make attacked by the opposing opinion as you call it. And before you say it your post are not always commented on.There's no need to counter every post as some seem to think. There are things that everyone would like to see change. Most people will say what they don't like then let go. They may bring it up again at a later time but not everyday. Yes the apartments are slow but it's not the main reason this thread has so few people posting. But don't think those people are gone. I'm sure they  are just doing other things until the apartments pick up. Plus I'm willing to bet at least a few are watching the thread or maybe even talking by PM so they don't have to put up with the nonsense. 

I will just say, I agree to everything what you say here, only that I think it goes both ways, and 20 may be too optimistic! People get fed up with attacking, contradicting and picking on everything. Having to fight every post they make. I take myself in saying things, and participating in arguments, even starting some, that I never wanted to, but it is not easy when everything becomes a fight, and one just gets thrown into it. I'd wish we could respect some differences, treat others more nicely and maybe know when it is time to let an issue rest, and let it be.... but it seems nearly impossible....

You know I often agree with certan members here, and you and I have very different views. However, looking through the last weeks' posts, maily one member dominating, contradicting everything, I see your view on that.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Merci NOLDUS,   nous avons beaucoup souffert dans les Caraibes et l'ile de Saint-Martin a été dévastée,   

Pour l'instant,  nous avons 11 morts  A  Saint-Martin ..

Merci de ton soutien,   cela  fait chaud au coeur

Bon de vous entendre et que vous êtes en sécurité

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DES7469 said:
7 hours ago, Spock said:

... this girls do their work ... They do not have this shows for fun. ... they have fun wihen they are outside of this place. ... It is that simple.

Prove it.

It's obvious, isn't it? ... but ... Here we go ... let us have a good comparision: 

When was the last time you had a dinner with blindfolded eyes, a mexican night (with costumes), three candlelight baths in one week in your apartment or an orgasm after just 25 seconds? All this just with only two or three other guys at your place? ... Never. (Everything else would be a lie.) .... So why have the girls all this strange events at this place? If you really think it is for the fun, you would be simply a very stupid or deluded person. All this evens are shows for the cams and no one would do this kind of show without an compensation. It is work. They do this teasing shows for the cams and not a bit real. 

The next think would be to think about this girls sex life. Do you really think a girl like Lola do not had sex in the last 4-5 months? ... Of course she had sex and she is only one of seven girls currently "living" in the barcelona apartments. So. Why do we not see this happen in this place at least occasionally? ... Yes. ... We do not see this kind of event, because the keep this part of their life outsid only. Outside only is were all the real fun (not this stupid shows) take place. Again. It is extrem obvious.

So. Lets face it. ... The Barcelona apartments in they current state are a big and useless lie. ... It is time to close this apartments and use the money for something real. Maybe a 2nd roommate apartment. I do not know. ... but ... It is time to kick out this girls that do not really participate to the idea of the project: "The private life of other people live 24/7". The last time we saw something private at this apartment is month ago and non of the girls of the current cast were implicated.