Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree. What we might witness is the 2 trying to be friendly with Renata when Tereza leaves, 2 faced again, presumably today or tomorrow the way she's packed most of her stuff...Now how will Renata handle it...she seems to be doing fine on her own right now...:biggrin:

From what I understand, she defended herself very well in the resulting argument the girls had after Tereza stuck the knife in before making a hasty retreat. I really like Renata and she doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. Not surprising she spends a lot of her time in her room or out of the apartment, the atmosphere can't be very warm right now. As you say, time will tell if that will change after Tereza leaves.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No problem...but Sher is the frizzy haired one...Think of Cher the singer and you can't go wrong...

ut oh, back to square one.  HMMMMMM.    Sher is the smaller of all of them then, frizzy hair and was working on a video editing last week?  Where Regina is the heavier one BBW (Bright Beautiful Woman) who wears the pink housecoat at times?  And Renata is the 'blonde', and Tereza is the 'gone pecan' - "Gone Pecan", A Southern Saying - If someone’s gone pecan, they’re doomed, or defeated, or down on their luck.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

ut oh, back to square one.  HMMMMMM.    Sher is the smaller of all of them then, frizzy hair and was working on a video editing last week?  Where Regina is the heavier one BBW (Bright Beautiful Woman) who wears the pink housecoat at times?  And Renata is the 'blonde', and Tereza is the 'gone pecan' - "Gone Pecan", A Southern Saying - If someone’s gone pecan, they’re doomed, or defeated, or down on their luck.

Correct...:biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

You are no more shallow then I Naga. Doing housework like that offers some nice views of her butt. It's a whole lot better than her sitting on her ass in bed. Maybe we will get lucky and one of Renata's friends will move in when the she-devil leaves.

or 3 of Renata's friends if Sher and Regina follow her...:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Zlata graced us a shot of her pantied ass while laying on Lola's bed. She was even nice enough to rub her hand acrossed it and adjust them in the crotch area. Thank you for this little bit Zlata.:cool::dodgy:

Weird isn't it. I could be watching 2 Leora bates, numerous guys fucking, Tim plucking Ilona's pubes and Nina and Kira at it, all on replay, but I was trying desperately to get a glimpse down Zlata's top before instead....:confused: