Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Renata took her toy so it look like we not going to see her play with it. It look like all the girls are going to use there toy out side the apt.I bet Ilona has something set up for the girl to make money out side the apt with there toy. Why did they run out and buy the toy so quick.

I just checked replay...kzs is correct. She actually picked up her phone charger lead, which was on the bed, which caught the bag and it landed on top of the dildo.  So i think you might be a bit wide of the mark with that idea...:dodgy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Well Gentlemen, that was tonight's dildo show  :dodgy:

we can keep hope.

Now each girls has her own bedroom even if i think sometime Sher and Tereza will continue to sleep together.

So now they have some privacy, i hope they will use their bed instead of the bathroom to bate

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Let's hope the thread reads like a new version of Toy Story later tonight guys...:biggrin:

The 3 possible senarios are

1. All 7 take part...Never gonna happen
  2. Ilona and her crew leave and the 3 girls play with their toys together...Highly unlikely after what gone on recently
  3. The 3 girls do there own thing...Well, I'll be watching...:biggrin:
  4. Actually, a 4th, nothing tonight...Let hope it's not this

This is a great twist in the tale though.I must admit. Totally out of the blue...:biggrin:

5. The 3 girls go out and no dildo fun....Highly probable...:dodgy: