Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 hour ago, Spock said:

It's obvious, isn't it? ... but ... Here we go ... let us have a good comparision: 

When was the last time you had a dinner with blindfolded eyes, a mexican night (with costumes), three candlelight baths in one week in your apartment or an orgasm after just 25 seconds? All this just with only two or three other guys at your place? ... Never. (Everything else would be a lie.) .... So why have the girls all this strange events at this place? If you really think it is for the fun, you would be simply a very stupid or deluded person. All this evens are shows for the cams and no one would do this kind of show without an compensation. It is work. They do this teasing shows for the cams and not a bit real. 

The next think would be to think about this girls sex life. Do you really think a girl like Lola do not had sex in the last 4-5 months? ... Of course she had sex and she is only one of seven girls currently "living" in the barcelona apartments. So. Why do we not see this happen in this place at least occasionally? ... Yes. ... We do not see this kind of event, because the keep this part of their life outsid only. Outside only is were all the real fun (not this stupid shows) take place. Again. It is extrem obvious.

So. Lets face it. ... The Barcelona apartments in they current state are a big and useless lie. ... It is time to close this apartments and use the money for something real. Maybe a 2nd roommate apartment. I do not know. ... but ... It is time to kick out this girls that do not really participate to the idea of the project: "The private life of other people live 24/7". The last time we saw something private at this apartment is month ago and non of the girls of the current cast were implicated.

I always thought that the more viewers a certain apartment gets,the more spending cash they get, you know they are getting paid to 'put on a show' ,and they have to live and go out and buy things,so i do not call this true voyeurism,it is simply ants in an ant farm project.I know some do not put on any show and seem to be there as long as rlc allows to live free as long as they walk around semi, or fully naked. I know when i have friends over,or i am at their homes,, we do not paint each other or dance and drink with candles.I have never paid one penny to rlc and never will,the lag gets so bad with higher than normal traffic,and it is mostly  boring stuff many times. I have said on occasions,i like watching the animals more, when they had kittens, than the people. I do not intend to offend anyone,it is my long standing opinion,thanks.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, turkey said:

Is Sher a singer at a piano bar ?:huh:

Morning everyone. Yes she's a jazz singer...and she's really good. It appears that when she went out with her laptop earlier it was either a performance at a club or more likely a rehearsal of some sort because she only had a tracksuit on. When she got back she watched a recording of her performing...Thank you Sher for sharing this little bit of your real life with us...Lovely...:heart:

Now here's an idea guys..How about a staged event in B1 (although B2 is bigger and better) where Sher gives a little concert for the other girls...Now that would be staged but it wouldn't be fake, and I'm sure it would be good. Do you think we'd get any moaning then...:dodgy:

• Like 1