Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

One positive thing that was re confirmed yesterday, was Sofie's interest in Irina...even while sleepy, she was ready to give Irina a massage...hoping for something exciting..

Sofie is a queen in the bedroom..she is more confident there...i am sure even massages with Nicole were her idea...infact even when the men come there...esp the last one...she was actually guiding him...asking him to take off his shirt...and herself turning around....

On a side note..Sofie is taking too much risk with her bating....Irina, can easily walk in on her...there is no way for Sofie to differentiate between someone going to bathroom, to Lisa's room or coming to her room...esp with her new poses which are more open and difficult to cover in short time...Imagine if the horny guy from yest had walked in on her while bating or while she was massaging...

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Initially i thought that the guy went to Lisa's room with the intention to make her talk to Irina...he was really desperate... but apart from cameras, i think it was also a matter of self respect for Lisa...she saw...one guy with irina and other with lola...she new the guys were not really into to her...otherwise she is the last one to sleep...

but it was really awkward (and i think dangerous as well) the way, that guy was listening to Irina and Sofie from outside their room and really rude to just come into their room...although i agree their satruday night was wasted (partially) when he got nothing in the end..

the funniest part was the way he was sitting on the sofa in a silly way after Sofie/irina kicked him out of their room...

The barcelona apartments urgently need more normality. Away from the events and towards real life. 

I liked Nicole's first stay so much, because she was actually living there. After some time, people got used to the guys and it got normal. Currently, everything in this apartments seems to be a big event (like a show and not like life).

As soon as it got normal that the girls also have guests (guys and girls) in this apartments, it will most likely way more realistic. It could even be that the girls start again to spend some time completely clothed in the apartment. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

The barcelona apartments urgently need more normality. Away from the events and towards real life. 

I liked Nicole's first stay so much, because she was actually living there. After some time, people got used to the guys and it got normal. Currently, everything in this apartments seems to be a big event (like a show and not like life).

As soon as it got normal that the girls also have guests (guys and girls) in this apartments, it will most likely way more realistic. It could even be that the girls start again to spend some time completely clothed in the apartment. 

hmmm..i think this is probably a rare time for a barca apartment when it is as natural/real as it can get... Lola (and Anna/Caro) showed their true colours...ie...they just want to treat this place as a hotel...

Lisa, i dont think interests anyone..she is just here to live like this...i dont think non existence of cameras would have changed anything... irina is being very natural...she just wants to party and fool around a little...

For the first time guys are coming to this apartment who hardly know (or understand) RLC...they dont really know the girls or the rules...so most of what they are doing, is not preplanned and just based on the flow...

yes Sofie may be putting up a show...her increase in confidence has been phenomenal... but u wouldnt complain because she is the only life in this apartment...and she is an introvert...so most of her fun is expected to be in the apartment...lets see of irina and sofie, pull off something..yes it would most probably be fake..but way less than the planned nights in B2, last year...

RLC should learn a lesson from Sofie...a single, beautiful girl..who is also horny...and she alone is carrying the credit for so many paid members...only if RLC could select more such girls...

there will always be an element of fake stuff...otherwise there would be no excitement...the other thing RLC has done  is...they have increased the %age of masha, sasha..type apartments now..more apartments where the couples are having sex like bunnies all the time...kitty, Eva, taya....etc

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

hmmm..i think this is probably a rare time for a barca apartment when it is as natural/real as it can get... Lola (and Anna/Caro) showed their true colours...ie...they just want to treat this place as a hotel...

I agree.

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Lisa, i dont think interests anyone..she is just here to live like this...i dont think non existence of cameras would have changed anything... irina is being very natural...she just wants to party and fool around a little...

Beside Sofie, barcelona has Lisa and Renata that are more open minded. So, there is some improvment in the casting.

10 minutes ago, Zinc said:

For the first time guys are coming to this apartment who hardly know (or understand) RLC...they dont really know the girls or the rules...so most of what they are doing, is not preplanned and just based on the flow...

Do they need to be rules, beside what is also used in normal life and not to hide (e.g. cover the cams)? Just remember girls as Nora or Nicole. Guys at this apartments do not need to be some kind of a strange and lifeless events. 

12 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yes Sofie may be putting up a show...her increase in confidence has been phenomenal... but u wouldnt complain because she is the only life in this apartment...and she is an introvert...so most of her fun is expected to be in the apartment...lets see of irina and sofie, pull off something..yes it would most probably be fake..but way less than the planned nights in B2, last year...

I do not complain about any of the girls (especially not sofie), but about the concept of the barcelona apartments in general. 

21 minutes ago, Zinc said:

RLC should learn a lesson from Sofie...a single, beautiful girl..who is also horny...and she alone is carrying the credit for so many paid members...only if RLC could select more such girls...

.. a cast just with introvert girls is not a solution. They need also some girls that bring movement into the store. ... It is important that the girls should have no problem with having sex in front of the camera. Not as some kind of event (group show or lesbian show) but because it is part of their life.

25 minutes ago, Zinc said:

there will always be an element of fake stuff...otherwise there would be no excitement...the other thing RLC has done  is...they have increased the %age of masha, sasha..type apartments now..more apartments where the couples are having sex like bunnies all the time...kitty, Eva, taya....etc

I agree. Cameras will always have an influence.

I think, The residents need to adapt and overcome the restrain to life in the view of cameras. Most of the couples do this very well. Partially however, it is getting a bit overcompensated. There is also a point were the people do not have sex because they want, but because the need to due to the cameras. 

Anyway, the best is simply to have a sex life as normal as posible. Not more than usual, but also not entirely without it. Here, the couple apartments do a much better job, also because a lot of them also going on with there life in their apartments in general (invite normal guests, have arguments, ... ). We should not forget that RLC is about real life and not only about sex. 

• Like 1