Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

20 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Regina IS the nice one,, i thought,then again i don't speak their language,i go by body language.lol.

Wasn't Regina in the kitchen with Tereza, with the door closed, when Yana and Rick came round..Wasn't it Sher, not Regina , who tried to console Renata yesterday when she was upset yesterday...Is Regina really THE nice one...:dodgy:

• Like 1

Some people can be nice, but at the same time take the path of least resistance, bow down to peer pressure, to be liked.

That is maybe how Regina reacted.--Just an opinion, not fact.

I certainly do not want to inflame the relationship that may still exist between Renata, Sher, and Regina.  

Hopefully the girls will determine who is the agitator in the group

Edited by happyone
added more to the comment
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wasn't Regina in the kitchen with Tereza, with the door closed, when Yana and Rick came round..Wasn't it Sher, not Regina , who tried to console Renalta yesterday when she was upset yesterday...Is Regina really THE nice one...:dodgy:

I see it as you do, but I hope some of the guys I sent it to can translate my caps, it would be easier to understand

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I see it as you do, but I hope some of the guys I sent it to can translate my caps, it would be easier to understand

Ed is not the translation or opinion of Kitek in New Girl Renata just posted what you are looking for???

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

While crying she said without giving name: "Who gives her the right to judge me"

Sher told her she takes things too emotional.

Maybe it is right, Renata is overreacting

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe it is right, Renata is overreacting

Maybe not--we still do not know how or to what extent Tereza was talking about her.  In any event, it may  not have been entirely in front of

Renata, but somewhat behind her back, which in itself is very inappropriate.  And that definitely would upset anyone-and most women

cry when upset--we men think sometimes it is over reacting. 

• Upvote 1

Renata, in the slim chance that some words from the forum may reach your eyes, I wanted to say that I fully support you.

No one should judge you for what you do and what you are. Especially one who is essentially absent from the apartment and do not take part in the communal life. She only has words, you have your pride and freedom, and the knowledge of your inner worth.

You may be disappointed - I assume - that the other girls who followed you didn't have the guts to defend you - but it requires an enormous amount of courage to express that freedom, so don't be too hard on them.

Ilona and Tim are good and well meaning friends, and you could hear their advice if your heart agrees with them, but if your heart tell you otherwise, there are places in the world where a love life, and even a family life should you choose to eventually settle, protected by the law and most people's goodwill, can be had with a partner that you will be truly free to choose.

So keep believing in you, and don't let the judgment of people who aren't in any position to judge you cloud your mind. There are people who are rooting for you.

This message is destined to Renata in the off chance she reads the forum or has someone checking for her. It is the expression of my opinion, about her and her only, and not an attempt to convince or "convert" anyone who may disagree.

• Like 5