Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

28 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

se Adele torna avremo una discussione su questo forum.

Dopo Polya e Tereza, io non sono pronti ad avere un'altra ragazza che va a far festa 5 o 6 notti a settimana :dodgy:

I think RLC has to consider the fact that if he does not send decent girls this time, several do not renew the subscription anymore.
I personally are very disappointed.
probably from last September, we had two interesting nights (Irma and Jessica massage with licked pussy and lesbian evening Renata Sher and Queen).
2/365 is not much .....

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

if Adele returns we will have an argument on this forum.

After Polya and Tereza, i'm not ready to have another girl who goes to party 5 or  6 nights a week :dodgy:

elle a son propre appartement donc je ne penses pas qu'on la reverra sur RLC  

en plus comme tu dit, c'est une fille qui sort tout les soirs donc pas tellement intéressante même si elle est très jolie 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Se Tereza pensa in piedi come questo nel suo intimo sta andando a compensare per il suo comportamento nel corso delle ultime settimane si può pensare di nuovo ... ma è comunque un buon orologio ...:dodgy:

I think Tereza uses RLC as a hotel.
his business is more.

I know we'd all like to wind the tape back a few days to the 3some in the bath episode...It was great, but I can't see it happening again...You might not all agree with me, just in case there is the slight possibility it might, but, if I was Renata, I would say to Sher and Regina 'Fuck you', after the way they've behaved, especially if they come crawling when Tereza leaves...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2