Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

9 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Irina salida ahora?

Maybe you can confirm it better, but tell me that three hours ago, no one saw any movement of Irina strange, that made her think she would leave this afternoon.
Moreover, after mounting the bed, no one could imagine, that the next day, like the one who says, the girl was going to leave the house.
That still intrigues the question.
Maybe the one that the girl said no ... has anything to do with everything that is happening.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Ella está doblando la cama como las mujeres aparcar el coche ...

lol... Perhaps, she has not seen or used a folding bed in her life ... she would be surprised, people who have watched the girls for quite some time, as some of them seem to ignore the use of household appliances, which for us, more natural.
The use of the dishwasher for example in B1 last year was a real headache ... and it was not strange to see some of them, not to put detergent on it, not once, but several ... the kitchen electric was another real head, until they knew to turn it on ... or the tap of filtered water ... not knowing what it was for ... another curious thing, and that is more understandable, was the use of bidel, I know, which is not used in all countries.

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

la cama se mueve hacia el balcón;) Tumbona;)

But have they taken it to the visible area of the camera, or have they put it behind? I say it, because as they have the habit of leaving or behind the camera, or the furthest from it, that's why I said it.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

lol... Perhaps, she has not seen or used a folding bed in her life ... she would be surprised, people who have watched the girls for quite some time, as some of them seem to ignore the use of household appliances, which for us, more natural.
The use of the dishwasher for example in B1 last year was a real headache ... and it was not strange to see some of them, not to put detergent on it, not once, but several ... the kitchen electric was another real head, until they knew to turn it on ... or the tap of filtered water ... not knowing what it was for ... another curious thing, and that is more understandable, was the use of bidel, I know, which is not used in all countries.

hmmm..maybe... although without really going into details..i believe these folding beds, should be one thing about which these girls should know everything...

but yes otherwise RLC should tell the girls about the use of the devices....the girls are mostly expert at using Tv and mobile phones only...

Like after Kristy, no girl really knows that there is a power socket on the wall near the top part of the bed in tereza's room...i have seen every girl struggle to find a proper place to charge their phone, in that room...finally someone got an extension cable ...

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Is it due to RLC if she hasn't any boyfriend in Russia ?

If she had had a boyfriend elsewhere, and only went there to have sex, then partially yes, RLC should have tenants that have atleast some sex life at home. But I do not want to speculate about that, it is not the case. If kami has no boyfriend, and no sex, I'm OK with that.

It is not all about sex either, it is about having an exiting life on cam, I've said that I think kami is very boring, but they often have friends over, they have real life gatherings/parties and activities with their friends, so that is very good! I like that side of it very much! But my issue,  with k&k have been, if they are open for sex, and after how many years now, why do they hide under the covers to bate?

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is not all about sex either, it is about having an exiting life on cam, 

Quick-you might miss the exciting workout that Adriana is doing right now :dodgy:

Spock-you too hurry up this is real life and you don't want to miss it :dodgy:

• Like 1