Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

I am in first day first hour on Cam Caps.  I still try to learn 'whos who'.  If I describe 4 different young ladies on Girls on Vacation as all are beautiful and:
 Girl 1 = wore white nighty fixing her makeup in l.r. this morning, what is her name?

Girl 2 = shorter girl, mostly seen with girl , what is her name?

Girl 3 = tallest girl, and I have a suspicion she isn't well liked, maybe starts with a "T", what is her name?

Girl 4 = fairer complexion, has been seen in Ilona's ?? apartment recently, highlighted hair, what is her name?

I hope that I gave enough information to learn their names (although I am sure as soon as you tell me, they will be gone...lol)

5 minutes ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

I am in first day first hour on Cam Caps.  I still try to learn 'whos who'.  If I describe 4 different young ladies on Girls on Vacation as all are beautiful and:
 Girl 1 = wore white nighty fixing her makeup in l.r. this morning, what is her name?

Girl 2 = shorter girl, mostly seen with girl , what is her name?

Girl 3 = tallest girl, and I have a suspicion she isn't well liked, maybe starts with a "T", what is her name?

Girl 4 = fairer complexion, has been seen in Ilona's ?? apartment recently, highlighted hair, what is her name?

I hope that I gave enough information to learn their names (although I am sure as soon as you tell me, they will be gone...lol)

Welcome PENSIVE...I hope you enjoy your time on CC. It can be good fun ...if that's what you want

The girl in the white fixing her make up, on the laptop and having her breakfast is Sher....Her best mate is the one you said was shorter. I don't think she is, but a bit stockier, that's Regina. Tereza is friends with these 2, she's a bit taller and probably the most attractive, but my favourite is Renata, the blond one. She's lovely, IMO, friends with Yana and Ricky but has now become friends with Ilona and Tim. There is a rift in B1...Tereza doesn't like Renata because of her lifestyle...Let's say Renata prefers girls. and Sher and Regina have sided with Tereza. The general opinion of most here is supportive of Renata and question what right Tereza has to judge her...
It'll be interesting to see what happens soon because the instigator in all this, Tereza, is leaving soon...

Thank you nagachilli2.  I appreciate that name list.  Now when I see someone type, "Regina is up" I can say, aha, she is the 'frizzy haired one'.  I am trying out cam caps as a member guest?? and will probably go to premium once Ive learned to get around and reply properly, etc.  I'm going to learn on their dime before I spend mine.  LOL.

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Nack, are you aware your pictures are being taken down in less than an hour? I
don't know what host you're using, but try pichoster.net. It seems to work for
Hope85. Good luck.

Strange but pichoster is working for me and i can still see my pics.

1 minute ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

Thank you nagachilli2.  I appreciate that name list.  Now when I see someone type, "Regina is up" I can say, aha, she is the 'frizzy haired one'.  I am trying out cam caps as a member guest?? and will probably go to premium once Ive learned to get around and reply properly, etc.  I'm going to learn on their dime before I spend mine.  LOL.

No problem...but Sher is the frizzy haired one...Think of Cher the singer and you can't go wrong...

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome PENSIVE...I hope you enjoy your time on CC. It can be good fun ...if that's what you want

The girl in the white fixing her make up, on the laptop and having her breakfast is Sher....Her best mate is the one you said was shorter. I don't think she is, but a bit stockier, that's Regina. Tereza is friends with these 2, she's a bit taller and probably the most attractive, but my favourite is Renata, the blond one. She's lovely, IMO, friends with Yana and Ricky but has now become friends with Ilona and Tim. There is a rift in B1...Tereza doesn't like Renata because of her lifestyle...Let's say Renata prefers girls. and Sher and Regina have sided with Tereza. The general opinion of most here is supportive of Renata and question what right Tereza has to judge her...
It'll be interesting to see what happens soon because the instigator in all this, Tereza, is leaving soon...

I think it's 2 faced of Regina and Sher to side with Tereza's views after what happened in the bathtub 2 days prior to Tereza's return.

2 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

I think it's 2 faced of Regina and Sher to side with Tereza's views after what happened in the bathtub 2 days prior to Tereza's return.

I agree. What we might witness is the 2 trying to be friendly with Renata when Tereza leaves, 2 faced again, presumably today or tomorrow the way she's packed most of her stuff...Now how will Renata handle it...she seems to be doing fine on her own right now...:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Strange but pichoster is working for me and i can still see my pics.

That is very strange, because no matter what apt. I go to, all of your pics
are gone. All I see are file names. I see Hope's and other peoples', but all
of yours are gone. I've tried refreshing the page, but that doesn't help. I
even restarted my browser. Nothing helps.

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

That is very strange, because no matter what apt. I go to, all of your pics
are gone. All I see are file names. I see Hope's and other peoples', but all
of yours are gone. I've tried refreshing the page, but that doesn't help. I
even restarted my browser. Nothing helps.

I have used pichoster and i can see all my pics