Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I have received a PM from Harley. He is fine.  He just got his Services back so he can get on the Internet.  He said he'll be off for a little while longer but he'll catch up on the reading part and comment later on as he's in the midst of Rebuilding his Home from the effects left by Hurricane Harvey.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of guys here. I know Harley doesn't quite see eye to eye with 1 or 2 on here...:dodgy:...But we all wish him well. That's great news, well, apart from the bit I've highlighted...:dodgy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have received a PM from Harley. He is fine.  He just got his Services back so he can get on the Internet.  He said he'll be off for a little while longer but he'll catch up on the reading part and comment later on as he's in the midst of Rebuilding his Home from the effects left by Hurricane Harvey.

thanks, finally we have news

I don't want to sound over dramatic here but I detect a split in B1 between these 3 girls and Renata...I'm not saying they aren't friendly, because, quite frankly, I haven't been following this apt that closely recently...But I am interested in Renata, and I feel her agenda and the other 3 girl's agenda aren't the same. I hope that means Renata won't be out partying every night and we see more of her great body...:biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't want to sound over dramatic here but I detect a split in B1 between these 3 girls and Renata...I'm not saying they aren't friendly, because, quite frankly, I haven't been following this apt that closely recently...But I am interested in Renata, and I feel her agenda and the other 3 girl's agenda aren't the same. I hope that means Renata won't be out partying every night and we see more of her great body...:biggrin:

Renata has a very good relatinship with Sher.

Sher must share her time between her job, her boyfriend, Regina and Tereza :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Stauffer said:

Renata does her own thing....:dodgy:

I know Stauffer...I'm not having a go at the other girls for leaving her out. The others are closer to each other, that's obvious...There interests are different..It was just an observation...:cool:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why stop at this point...:dodgy:

Besides you're no more dramatic than others here..:biggrin: 

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Stauffer...I'm not having a go at the other girls for leaving her out. The others are closer to each other, that's obvious...There interests are different..It was just an observation...:cool:

Yes you are...:biggrin: