Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Stuck post ignore

These 2 are phenomenal and are definitely a great match for one another. They were still going at it until about 5:20 their time after doing bondage and fucking  on the sofa and then moving to the bathroom for a final round. Drew has been in bed for hours and Anna is masturbating on the sofa as I post this.  It would be impossible to count the number of orgasms she's had , but I would guess that Alex has had 3 or more himself (just a guess).  One would guess that they don't get tired, instead they just pass out.::)

Oh I know, don't get me wrong, just the other day I crowned them the eternal King and Queen of VH. It's unquestionably true at this point. My gripe had to do with the waw they go about swinging. Many times I have seen the end of sex come at the point where Alex gets off and then everyone else just kind of quits. I just expect that if a girl is going to have sex with multiple people that every guy gets pleasured to climax no matter how long it takes or who cums first. I despise seeing guys get blue balled. That's my gripe. Tonight was a success!

Oh, and as for Anna is very typical of her to continue bating for quite a while after sex. She can't get enough once she gets going.

So, anyone want to place a wager on something? I figure Alex has a amassed quite a few credits over that last couple of days. By credits I mean he's earned the privledge to fuck some other women. My best guess is that Nyusha is target #1. However, what I would absolutely love to see that will never ever happen, would be for Alex to creep over the Lisa's place and fuck Lisa and Em at the same time. Now, that would be epic!

Anyways, anyone want to bet against Alex having sex with Nyusha next?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, anyone want to place a wager on something? I figure Alex has a amassed quite a few credits over that last couple of days. By credits I mean he's earned the privledge to fuck some other women. My best guess is that Nyusha is target #1. However, what I would absolutely love to see that will never ever happen, would be for Alex to creep over the Lisa's place and fuck Lisa and Em at the same time. Now, that would be epic!

I for one, would not bet against it....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I rather wager against Las Vegas or the devil himself before betting against Amy:rolleyes:

• Like 2