Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

maybe someone missed that Irina was masturbating while on skype, I saw her hand in panties, I thought it was Christmas, topless Zlata, Irina masturbates, Leona came and looking at how she dressed this morning, I'm more and more convinced that is a "normal" girl

59 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe someone missed that Irina was masturbating while on skype, I saw her hand in panties, I thought it was Christmas, topless Zlata, Irina masturbates, Leona came and looking at how she dressed this morning, I'm more and more convinced that is a "normal" girl

B2 is Bizarro World

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Zlata is "hot", her hand has not yet managed to get to the "bliss", but will come. she can not stand it any longer without "sex". :biggrin:
Irina will also lose her panties, if she continues to exchange with Skype mi the friend "affections".::)

9 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Zlata is "hot", her hand has not yet managed to get to the "bliss", but will come. she can not stand it any longer without "sex". :biggrin:
Irina will also lose her panties, if she continues to exchange with Skype mi the friend "affections".::)

I really like both these girls but I admire your optimism moritz...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really like both these girls but I admire your optimism moritz...:dodgy:

In the last two nights, Zlatka was already cooking "inside", she will not be a "nun". Think she "itches" it quite enormously.

Irina was very careful to cover herself, but she was so "hot" with the skype with her boyfriend that the "covering" is quickly forgotten

Never lose hope

4 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

In the last two nights, Zlatka was already cooking "inside", she will not be a "nun". Think she "itches" it quite enormously.

Irina was very careful to cover herself, but she was so "hot" with the skype with her boyfriend that the "covering" is quickly forgotten

Never lose hope

Oh don't worry, I don't...:biggrin:...Stranger things have happened...