Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Never it happen, It's only your dream, so now, on behalf of all, STOP or take a site adequate for this, plenty of for you!!! Your dream is not here, ok??

Winn you never know when Mikelima's dream may come true on RLC. He is free to watch and hope just as much as you are. If your do not like what Mikelima has to say than put him on your ignore list. It is not up to you to tell him to stop.

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

it's ridiculous to see what Leona is on the Internet (lesbian, toys, bj) and see how she behaves here with a friend in the room.
RLC has just lost all the way

Leona was getting paid good money for the films and photo shots. RLC only pays her to be on camera and probably told her she did not have to do all the good stuff.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Winn si sa mai quando il sogno di Mikelima può diventare realtà in RLC. Egli è libero di guardare e sperare così come siete. Se il tuo non ti piace quello Mikelima ha da dire che lo ha messo sulla tua lista da ignorare. Non spetta a voi per dirgli di smettere.

thank you Snakeater.

I know I'm monotonous but in the end this is a game and I write what I'd like to see!

Good evening guys...I see Zlata has gone...I hope she has a safe trip. a healthy and happy life, and all the very best for the future..She's a nice girl but RLC just wasn't for her...I'll stick my neck out here and say I don't think we'll see her again...:biggrin:

It is going to be 22:30 before long so the girls are getting ready to go to bed. If she is not a party girl and likes her sleep as she says, she can stay up and watch tv or her phone and sleep in during the day. She does not have to go out and party.

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

thank you Snakeater.

I know I'm monotonous but in the end this is a game and I write what I'd like to see!

You are welcome Mikelima. You are allowed your fantasies as much as the guy who keeps wanting lesbian sex all the time.