Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

1 minute ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Or will Sofie come back

I do not see Sofie coming back this soon. RLC was asked if she was coming back and answered in such a way that it sounds as if they have something planned for Sofie on RLC.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Sei il benvenuto Mikelima. Siete autorizzati tue fantasie tanto quanto il ragazzo che continua a voler sesso lesbico per tutto il tempo.

thank you so much. and anyway we have had girls who have satisfied me (Rebecca, Jessica, Rosmary etc.).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Sei il benvenuto Mikelima. Siete autorizzati tue fantasie tanto quanto il ragazzo che continua a voler sesso lesbico per tutto il tempo.

and I do not think I'm boring anymore than RLC's suggestion in recent months (12 in the end ...):biggrin:

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

I do not see Sofie coming back this soon. RLC was asked if she was coming back and answered in such a way that it sounds as if they have something planned for Sofie on RLC.

So that's how it works! You just ask RLC and they find a way to deliver.

Ahem...RLC, one Stella please :biggrin:

il y a 11 minutes, Snakeater a ditΒ :

Winn you never know when Mikelima's dream may come true on RLC. He is free to watch and hope just as much as you are. If your do not like what Mikelima has to say than put him on your ignore list. It is not up to you to tell him to stop.

Maybe, but you have seen that every message or almost it tells the same thing and force it becomes bloody !! I hope this happen, but rareΒ  it is. And wee see that not happen of this!! Just once last year.

2 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

So that's how it works! You just ask RLC and they find a way to deliver.

Ahem...RLC, one Stella please :biggrin:

After Sofie left someone asked RLC if Sofie was going to be coming back. RLC responded saying you don't know what the future holds and that was all they could say at the time about Sofie. They made it sound as if they had plans for her in the future. All we can do is wait and see if she comes back, the same for Stella.Β 

6 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Maybe, but you have seen that every message or almost it tells the same thing and force it becomes bloody !! I hope this happen, but rareΒ  it is. And wee see that not happen of this!! Just once last year.

He still can request what he wants to see as you do as he pleases.