Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I will chime in--I do not think that the UM at B1 has anything to do with B3 (Ilona and company) because

B1 has been at B3 and there was no UM there. 

There has been severe lagging, freezing, and out of sync in B1, so maybe they are fixing it

Or better yet, if we want to speculate, they are installing another cam in the bathroom or moving it for more pleasurable viewing :dodgy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I will chime in--I do not think that the UM at B1 has anything to do with B3 (Ilona and company) because

B1 has been at B3 and there was no UM there. 

One question though........did they ever do anything at the so called B3 that they would have wanted B3 UM for?  I'm just asking because as you know, I firmly believe that 80% of all UM times are bullsquat :)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just a question based off of an email I just read about this current UM that is going on in B1.  Is it possible that the Ilona group are at B1 being entertained by the B1 group?  My friend tells me that the Ilona group left their apartment in just about the right time to arrive at the B1 apartment for it to go UM.  I don't watch RLC anymore and would like to hear your thoughts from the people that watch it pretty much all the time.  Just being curious if that is a possibility.

Nah, b3 are not really party animals, they've had a few dinners with b1, but no real parties.... b1 looked to be going out, and have had technical issues lately, very bad lagging, cameras out of sync, sometimes over 10 minutes, so UM is not strange.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

One question though........did they ever do anything at the so called B3 that they would have wanted B3 UM for?  I'm just asking because as you know, I firmly believe that 80% of all UM times are bullsquat :)

No- and I see that Ed2 has also answered that question.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

There has been severe lagging, freezing, and out of sync in B1, so maybe they are fixing it

Or better yet, if we want to speculate, they are installing another cam in the bathroom or moving it for more pleasurable viewing :dodgy:

OK thank you H1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

No- and I see that Ed2 has also answered that question.

Then do me one favor.  If you have replay would you go and capture a screenshot from each of the B1 rooms right before it went UM and when the apartment comes back, compare the before and after.  I know, that sounds anal but if I was a paying member and I also had replay, that is what I would have done LOL.........a little detective work if you will :)

The amount of UM times for the Barca apartments is pure BS......you know it and I know it, but I guess somethings never change with RLC.

Have a great day and it's good talking with you these days!!