Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

2 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

The cams are exactly where they were before UM, wouldn't know how good the sound is since nobody is home yet.

It appears to be that way to me also,  

But there is a new sofa as maryten said=good catch

il y a 6 minutes, kzsjzkdjs a dit :

came 4 et 7 ont le même angle. Je regardais une vidéo il y a 1 semaine de cette came. mêmes angles.

il y a 14 minutes, Calatilla76 a dit :

Les cames sont exactement là où ils étaient avant UM, ne sait à quel point le son est puisque personne est encore à la maison.

I did not look before U / M but I notice that the cam 4 is more side mirror cam 6 missing a bit of bed right side the cam 7 the window side disappeared, but maybe I'm wrong I correct the cam 2 is the same

13 minutes ago, martyen said:

I did not look before U / M but I notice that the cam 4 is more side mirror cam 6 missing a bit of bed right side the cam 7 the window side disappeared, but maybe I'm wrong I correct the cam 2 is the same

You are wrong for cam 7 we couldn't see anything of the window from cam 7 (except the relfect in the mirror :biggrin:) before UM and cam 4 and 6 are also exactly the same

il y a 13 minutes, kzsjzkdjs a dit :

Vous avez tort de came 7 , nous ne pouvions pas voir quoi que ce soit de la fenêtre de la came 7 (sauf le relfect dans le miroir :biggrin:) avant UM et la came 4 et 6 sont aussi exactement le même

I just say that before we can see the handle of the window cam7, but it is not very important and I give you reason