Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

I really feel for Victoria, she's been thrown in at the deep end with Leona and Nita. They are obviously avoiding her, but the reason is a mystery. Is it any wonder she's always out, you wouldn't want to spend time with people who are going to ignore you. Maybe Renata had some kind advice when she popped round the other day since she knows exactly what Victoria is going through.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

I really feel for Victoria, she's been thrown in at the deep end with Leona and Nita. They are obviously avoiding her, but the reason is a mystery. Is it any wonder she's always out, you wouldn't want to spend time with people who are going to ignore you. Maybe Renata had some kind advice when she popped round the other day since she knows exactly what Victoria is going through.

She had a brief chat in the hall just now, before Leona left...Friendly enough...But I' not sure if Nita has actually spoken to her...I suppose it would mean shouting from her bed...:dodgy:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Victoria hasn't exactly tried much to make contact either, so the avoiding go both ways.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She had a brief chat in the hall just now, before Leona left...Friendly enough...But I' not sure if Nita has actually spoken to her...I suppose it would mean shouting from her bed...:dodgy:

Nita doesn't do anything without Leona, and since Leona has gone out without her I dare say Nita is bed bound for the day. If she feels motivated enough, she might drag herself to the sofa.

2 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Sometimes people just don't like other people... I'd say it doesn't get more "Real Life" than this... :sad:

True, but I don't think Leona or Nita actually like anyone...:dodgy:...The impression I get is that they think they're better than the other girls...:confused:

Victoria started that brief chat in the hall, and from what I've seen, she's spoken 1st on several occasions. If anyone should have a problem it's Victoria because the other 2 leave the place like a pigsty...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

True, but I don't think Leona or Nita actually like anyone...:dodgy:...The impression I get is that they think they're better than the other girls...:confused:

Victoria started that brief chat in the hall, and from what I've seen, she's spoken 1st on several occasions. If anyone should have a problem it's Victoria because the other 2 leave the place like a pigsty...

It is badly planned by RLC, Leona&Nita are in Barca to work on photoshoots, I don't think we'll ever see them staying up later than 11... and as I've said before, bringing in friends is a bad idea, they already have a friend there, so they don't need to make contact with the others.

My issue is Nita, not only is she a bate blocker, but I think Leona would've had to interact more without Nita.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is badly planned by RLC, Leona&Nita are in Barca to work on photoshoots, I don't think we'll ever see them staying up later than 11... and as I've said before, bringing in friends is a bad idea, they already have a friend there, so they don't need to make contact with the others.

My issue is Nita, not only is she a bate blocker, but I think Leona would've had to interact more without Nita.

Well Leona going out might have worked in Vicky's favour because she's chatting all friendly with Nita in the kitchen...:biggrin:

Hello everyone, finding an interesting topic on B2 is very difficult without criticism, and as magically, Nita and Victoria finally discuss together in the kitchen 14:46. it's a good start . I find a similarity between Victoria Leona and Nita with Nicole Estelle and Angelina. Let me explain first the face resemblance between Nicole and Victoria and somewhat the body , then Leona and Angelina for the side masturbation. the friendship between Leona and Nita and the friendship between Nicole and Estelle (I hope that boxing is not on the program...:biggrin:...) I do not want to be too long with my message. I just wanted to be positive for my first post of the day. My reviews will be in the next posts