Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon guys...Jeez, I've just tuned into B2 and all 4 girls are in the LR together...Is this the start of a beautiful friendship or did Vicky and Angelika throw a couple of 6's and win the other sofa back...:dodgy:

I wouldn't say this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship . Beautiful friendships begin with respect for one another.:rolleyes: Fingers crossed!!!!

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon guys...Jeez, I've just tuned into B2 and all 4 girls are in the LR together...Is this the start of a beautiful friendship or did Vicky and Angelika throw a couple of 6's and win the other sofa back...:dodgy:

When b2 came back from UM today, all the girls were talking together in the living room, now they are sitting together too, maybe RLC spoke to them, or a coincidence?

5 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I wouldn't say this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship . Beautiful friendships begin with respect for one another.:rolleyes: Fingers crossed!!!!

It does, hence my :dodgy: face, but it's a start...It was odd this morning. B2 went UM. When they were back online, all 4 girls were talking together in the LR for the 1st time. Now all 4 are together in the LR again..Mmmmm .:confused:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

When b2 came back from UM today, all the girls were talking together in the living room, now they are sitting together too, maybe RLC spoke to them, or a coincidence?

Sorry. I hadn't read your post Ed, and have just posted something similar...

• Like 1

B1 et B2 doivent être les appartements les plus vendeurs en abonnement donc avoir un appart avec 4 filles qui ne se parlent pas, au bout d'un moment RLC ne doivent pas être super heureux donc si ça ne ce fait pas naturellement, ils forcent un peu les choses je pense. Je n'ai jamais été fan de Lola, mais elle savait très bien le faire en organisant des soirées pour que les filles se rapprochent

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It does, hence my :dodgy: face, but it's a start...It was odd this morning. B2 went UM. When they were back online, all 4 girls were talking together in the LR for the 1st time. Now all 4 are together in the LR again..Mmmmm .:confused:

I think you and ED are probably correct in that RLC spoke to them about the Icy environment in the apartment. I'm curios about whether they mentioned the hiding in the closets etc.? Real life doesn't mean that you have to bate for the cameras but to not take showers or hide from the cameras is anti real life. Lucky for us that there are 14 or so other apartments that we can view....::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1