Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Real life?

Be careful for what you wish for...Real life on vacation in Barca is likely to be out clubbing all night till daft o'clock every day, on their phones 24/7, watching TV or lying in bed...We've had all that REAL LIFE, and guess what, we still got a bunch of guys moaning because they were staring at empty apts or girls doing nowt...:cry:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Be careful for what you wish for...Real life on vacation in Barca is likely to be out clubbing all night till daft o'clock every day, on their phones 24/7, watching TV or lying in bed...We've had all that REAL LIFE, and guess what, we still got a bunch of guys moaning because they were staring at empty apts or girls doing nowt...:cry:

so there is no hope rlc is doomed

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

hmmm not so sure

my only hope is Irma back with bf in b3

No thanks...I'm not a huge Irma fan but her appeal will soon disappear among the Irma fans if she's shacked up with a bloke...Just look at Ilona...the novelty quickly goes...IMO

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

hmmm not so sure

my only hope is Irma back with bf in b3

:huh:

Irma was the queen of putting on shows in B1 (and quite good at it too). Why are you complaining about "real life" and then pining for Irma?

• Like 5

Girls will possibly drink more than usual when plucking up courage before going on a 1st date or before sleeping with someone...but getting pissed just to pluck up courage to have a shower is taking things a bit far Angelika...Just do it girl...:dodgy: