Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She is definitely becoming more comfortable showing us her lovely body IMO...:angel:

All four girls in "b2" are beautiful to look at.
Unfortunately, there is a "partygirl" like BELLE.
 Girls from RLC who like to have people and party around.
Unfortunately, here are two groups that do not match.
Pity.....

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She is definitely becoming more comfortable showing us her lovely body IMO...:angel:

It has been slow, but now she seem to be more comfortable showing her body, not turning away anymore, and being topless in her room. She has an astonishing body.

But I can not say I like what I've seen so far. She has several times already, taken drinks, blanket and the speaker, and went out in the middel of the night. To me, she seems to be another girl like Irina, that will keep everything outside.

Victoria, please proove me wrong!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It has been slow, but now she seem to be more comfortable showing her body, not turning away anymore, and being topless in her room. She has an astonishing body.

But I can not say I like what I've seen so far. She has several times already, taken drinks, blanket and the speaker, and went out in the middel of the night. To me, she seems to be another girl like Irina, that will keep everything outside.

Victoria, please proove me wrong!!!!!

I'm not sure I'd compare her with Irina...I think she's enjoying what Barca has to offer in the fact that I think she appears to like going to the beach with her speaker, on her own as far as we know and she's been out on a bike...She now got a mate so we'll see what will happen...Obviously after last night she won't be touching alcohol anymore...:dodgy:
Vicky, Leona and, from the brief glimpses of what I seen in the shower, Angelika have all got great bodies, and Nita's is nice too, for a little 'un...:biggrin:

On 16/10/2017 at 7:53 PM, nagachilli2 said:

No thanks...I'm not a huge Irma fan but her appeal will soon disappear among the Irma fans if she's shacked up with a bloke...Just look at Ilona...the novelty quickly goes...IMO

Im not a ilona fan but its only how we can see the real Irma

On 16/10/2017 at 7:55 PM, timber said:

:huh:

Irma was the queen of putting on shows in B1 (and quite good at it too). Why are you complaining about "real life" and then pining for Irma?

Only B3 could reveal the real Irma

7 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Only B3 could reveal the real Irma

Hmmm I think Irma belongs in a female group, her interaction is always good and she is a mood maker and mood breaker

• Upvote 1