Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree that she is hot, under appreciated, a great body, and a wonderful attitude, but what I don't get is who is the guy that she was with while Marco was absent?  I love all women but I don't love a woman that is a cheater!

Body shame?  She is a compact peace of woman.....nothing to be body shamed about!  Masha is hard on the eyes if you ask me.  I would rather have a Regina or Sher myself and Stesha is like a bull in women's clothing.......I like that!!

I really wonder who your informant are????

Marco was away like 2 months, he was home visiting a few weekends in the middle there, they fucked like crazy. It is right, during some of that time Marco was away, there was a guy staying with Stesha. It looked like one of their friends. They watched TV and smoked, as always in that apartment. They were dressed, and the guy slept in the guestroom. Nothing out of the ordinary, except Marco not sitting there watching TV too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

news49 hello I do not understand why Nita does not go out alone she is still waiting Leona to go out

angelika is victoria leaves together 14:40

Lucas, Nita is so small and pixie like she may not feel comfortable going out alone. Other reason she may have never been to Barca and is afraid of getting lost. Or she may have been to Barca multiple times seen everything and doesn't want to see it again. Many reasons why.

12 hours ago, uppsala said:

Does anyone know what happened after this? Did they go upstairs and have lesbian sex or did they go to sleep or??? I have not been online for weeks so missed a lot.

they have sex in bathroom i think i dont see not premium rlc :(

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Renata home??

R&S out?

Since when?

R&S left last night in party dresses, came home 07:36 in causual clothes.

Renata came home 11:41, in the same dress from yesterday, with two bottles of wine.

13:57 R&S left, taking towels with them, so likely to the beach.

14:00 Renata to bed.

07:32 Leona awake and up.

08:01 Leona naked exersice.

08:56 Leona left.

14:40 V&A left, dressed like tourists, shorts, T-shirt, sunglasses.

God I miss Noldus!

• Like 3