Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

The next three days will be an exciting time, it will show whether and how Renata is recorded and whether she can bring "life" into the apartment.

To the "emergency" she gets her satisfaction in "B1"! :biggrin:

Whether it will be with Leona and Renata, I doubt in the present situation, without Nice perhaps!

In spite of everything,
I am happy, it will definitely be better like with Angelika.

14 minutes ago, Xide said:

Yes actually she is gone, From Barca 1

well your handle says it.  You are confused...only someone who is confused would type Renata=gone and then argue that she is not gone...:dodgy:  ...and I'm being polite here.

well your handle says it.  You are confused...only someone who is confused would type Renata=gone and then argue that she is not gone...:dodgy:  ...and I'm being polite here.

2 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Whether in "B1" one or two girls move in is so what does not matter!
Important, it must be a girl who likes to "party celebrates" and "open" on all sides. No nun!

After Angelika, a nun could be considered an improovement

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Glad to hear you got through 2 Pages.  The Girls and the CC Posters  didn't want to give you more than you could handle.   :biggrin:

LOL it seem's the one spark plug for anything exciting happening at B1 is leaving to another destination.  That is a damn shame for you all!!!  Oh well,  getting caught up is just going to be easier and easier.  I hope they replace her with someone that will be good for y'all!

Just now, maxfactor said:

Do i really need to detail the timeline or can you get your caretaker  to assist you.

• Like 1