Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

4 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Hi, your wife has cleaned the screen! :biggrin:

You have to wait for the shower.

I live alone

2 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Your word in "God's ear" I hope!

It's not a wish, I'd like Leona to stay awhile longer, but this is what I've read on the stars, or it is what the birds themselfs have sung in the forest.

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I live alone

It's not a wish, I'd like Leona to stay awhile longer, but this is what I've read on the stars, or it is what the birds themselfs have sung in the forest.

Then the "birds in the forest" should sing you that only Nita goes.
But that will probably only remain a wish. I would also like to see Leona.

16.33 Nita left with Leona, after she's been examining the clay dildos with Renata and Vicky...Of course, as expected, it was Renata who was doing all the hands-on stuff...:biggrin:...You've gotta love this girl!! The whole room lightens up whenever she's there...:heart:

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

16.33 Nita left with Leona, after she's been examining the clay dildos with Renata and Vicky...Of course, as expected, it was Renata who was doing all the hands-on stuff...:biggrin:...You've gotta love this girl!! The whole room lightens up whenever she's there...:heart:

Renata is exceptional! But I just think she is missplaced and wasted in B2.... why brake up the perfect chemistry we had in B1???!!!?

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Renata is exceptional! But I just think she is missplaced and wasted in B2.... why brake up the perfect chemistry we had in B1???!!!?

Perhaps the "HALLOWEEN TAG" brings us a super party with "surprises"
Sofie was also very shy, then she is quickly thawed with the right girlfriend.
A party with "B1 & B2" could bring a lot

2 hours ago, moritzmax said:

Then the "birds in the forest" should sing you that only Nita goes.
But that will probably only remain a wish. I would also like to see Leona.

Go to xhamster videos and type in Vanessa redhead you'll see a couples of short films with your favorite tennant.