Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

2 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Harley  Sher exit with bag of clothes

So what are you saying?  Is she taking them to the cleaners?  Is she using them to change into after she gets the other ones soiled?  If I had a dime for every time one of these girls exited the apartments with a bag of clothes, I'd be a rich man LOL.  I know they go off and do photo shoots here and there but there is more to it than that,  I can promise you!

16 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

It's all the sugar in that wine that both she and Regina put away every night.................Regina especially has put on a lot of weight since she arrived ;  however she is still a  desirable  beauty..........LOL .

Desiree-able beuty.... LOL!

But I love the rounder forms, alittle flesh on the bones.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what are you saying?  Is she taking them to the cleaners?  Is she using them to change into after she gets the other ones soiled?  If I had a dime for every time one of these girls exited the apartments with a bag of clothes, I'd be a rich man LOL.  I know they go off and do photo shoots here and there but there is more to it than that,  I can promise you!

You are just jealous that you are not part of the action :dodgy:

• Like 1

Regina - series of voice messages in English from 16th October.

English is not my native language and I start speaking English just like 3 months ago when we came here because in Ukraine people don't speak English, just Russian and I don't have a practice. I studied it but I never speak it.

I think that's very funny place and it must be a very good trip but I've never been there - it's very beautiful and I like car, it's like retro car, it's very beautiful.

Oh my god. (Starts singing Michael Jackson's "bad") I like Michael Jackson, oh my god, it's very cool. If you can look at my face I'm like a baby. Cool.

And if you come to Ukraine maybe I show you one place that I like, it's like a gallery and another place it's like art platform, it's like, I don't know, It's amazing art. You must see it.

Regina - parts of a phone conversation in English from 18th October.

For today, I think maybe I can't go to the gym because about 12 o'clock I have a photo shoot near the city... yeah and I'll be there all day... yeah but it's very beautiful place, it's not in the city, it's near the city and I must have photo shoot with my friend... and we be there all day.

(she tells him that she has put his time zone (Mexico) in the world clock function on her phone and she checks to see what time it is there, so she can call him when he's not at work)

... but I think you can start some words, not the whole language because it's really difficult (she teaches him some Russian words)... I know some words in Spanish of course because I live here... I understand. For my country it too is very difficult because it's another world because when I tell you "I live with my friend", you think "your friend is boy or girl?", but I say "I live with my girlfriend", and people say "oh my god she's lesbian or what".

I don't know now but I think yes... my plan, maybe. I don't know now because now I speak with you but I don't know you 2 weeks ago. I don't know you and I had another plan but I think if I stay in this place 1 month, after I want to go to Moscow because I have girlfriend in Moscow that I want to see, and after, going to Ukraine... but my Visa not off... and I can be in Europe like more time, maybe another two months...