Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

3 hours ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, Irina did not leave the building, it is installed on the roof she built a small house during her week of absence, now she becomes the girl next door..:tongue:..:biggrin:

Not unlikely. It seems most of the girls that leave these days, Dina, Theresa and Lola all take a Gary Busey: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097503/?ref_=nv_sr_1

They keep coming back, even if we don't want them any more.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

B1 - Has to be the WORST group of women, since RLC birth. IMO

I would do anything to have Megan come back. She was the real deal for her age, very mature and Beautiful! (IMHO) :smile:

B1? or B2 maybe

Just now, ROCKHARD said:

B1 - Has to be the WORST group of women, since RLC birth. IMO

I would do anything to have Megan come back. She was the real deal for her age, very mature and Beautiful! (IMHO) :smile:

They're both pretty terrible at the moment excluding Renata. We'll have to wait and see what Victoria brings to the table. She can't possibly be worse than the others

• Like 1

Hello all,  things are starting to slow down with the rebuild and I should start to have more time to get back to the things that I have been neglecting.........forum included lol.

I hope all has been well with each and everyone of you!!

Take care,

Harley

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello all,  things are starting to slow down with the rebuild and I should start to have more time to get back to the things that I have been neglecting.........forum included lol.

I hope all has been well with each and everyone of you!!

Take care,

Harley

Hi Harly
Good to see you are safe!
(Take your time :dodgy: )

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Noldy......I know you have all been lost without me LOL.  I'm just finally glad to have my head above water and can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

take care 
stay safe 

• Like 1