Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

il y a 7 minutes, Calatilla76 a dit :

Nope, Nita et Leora sont dans la cuisine.

oops when I answered Victoria was alone in the kitchen, and as Lucas said Victoria came out I thought of a name mistake, from him by the way, who is Leora in B2?

il y a 1 minute, Calatilla76 a dit :

Je sais, étais-je l'ai corrigé dès faute d'orthographe de ma part, comme je l'ai remarqué. Désolé pour la confusion.

no worry I made a mistake also with Victoria I confused Victoria with Leona I apologize to Lucas

1 hour ago, Calatilla76 said:

I don't think we've seen the last of her, her name is still on the apt so she's likely taking another vacation from her vacation.

in RLC's latest statement she said that Irina had to go home for a while, the odd thing about the towels on the bed

2 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

They said that last time she took a leave of absence too, a few days after her BF left. The towels were probably put there by Victoria.

Yes, your first part is right, then RLC were refering to Irina's few days absence, but now I think she left.

The towels were put there by RLC, or likely a cleaning crew, when a room is prepared for a new tenant, there are always the nicely folded towels on the bed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in RLC's latest statement she said that Irina had to go home for a while, the odd thing about the towels on the bed

14 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

They said that last time she took a leave of absence too, a few days after her BF left. The towels were probably put there by Victoria.

RLC's latest Email was 10 days ago and was refering to the two days Irina was away at that time. Towels were put there by the cleaning crew, all the rubbish and candles have been removed as well. I've only ever seen them clean a room for a new tenant. It's likely the tech guy is asleep on the job again, it's not the first time.

• Like 2