Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

20 hours ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

It's based on what a guy post on RLCF (Dutchy 1969) but this guy has really too much imagination and he has been wrong so many times. So there is no real proof she has a boyfriend. :biggrin:

He if you are so brave to say it on CC why didn't you say it on RLCF. I have the cap of her saying it in English so I have proof and why say it only on here like a cowart and not on RLCF because you know you would lose. If you don't want to hear it it's your problem but don't you go behind my back and tell here that I have to much imagination couse I can proof what I'm saying. So the next time you are on RLCF come out the dark and say it to my face and then we will see who is right.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

He if you are so brave to say it on CC why didn't you say it on RLCF. I have the cap of her saying it in English so I have proof and why say it only on here like a cowart and not on RLCF because you know you would lose. If you don't want to hear it it's your problem but don't you go behind my back and tell here that I have to much imagination couse I can proof what I'm saying. So the next time you are on RLCF come out the dark and say it to my face and then we will see who is right.

If you have this proof of what you are talking about than why not give it here?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

If you have this proof of what you are talking about than why not give it here?

Because I don't know how it works on here and I don't put a link to a cap on the open net. But I have it but don't share caps whit guys I don't know so they can get me banned from RLC.

2 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

Because I don't know how it works on here and I don't put a link to a cap on the open net. But I have it but don't share caps whit guys I don't know so they can get me banned from RLC.

You do not make accusations about the tenets without proof. So if you cannot prove it do not say it as true.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

You do not make accusations about the tenets without proof. So if you cannot prove it do not say it as true.

I just said I can proof it . But  you don't want to hear it respect to you and all the others that want to keep dreaming . I don't have to proof my self to you because I don't know you and you don't know me. So all the best to you and have funn with watching RLC.

5 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

I just said I can proof it . But  you don't want to hear it respect to you and all the others that want to keep dreaming . I don't have to proof my self to you because I don't know you and you don't know me. So all the best to you and have funn with watching RLC.

The proof needs to be put on the open forum for people to believe you, otherwise it is all made up and only proof in your head.

• Like 3

Just now, Snakeater said:

The proof needs to be put on the open forum for people to believe you, otherwise it is all made up and only proof in your head.

No way and you know we can't place it on the open net any more or CC could get in troubles. So think what you want I don't have to do anything you tell me I will proof it to guys I know and they can tell you I'm telling the truth. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dutchy69 said:

No way and you know we can't place it on the open net any more or CC could get in troubles. So think what you want I don't have to do anything you tell me I will proof it to guys I know and they can tell you I'm telling the truth. 

If not on the open forum it is fake. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

Believe what you want I know what I know so again the best to you and enjoy your dream.

I have no dreams and no nothing of what you are talking about. So if you do not want to show your proof you can go back to RLCF

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I have no dreams and no nothing of what you are talking about. So if you do not want to show your proof you can go back to RLCF

If you post any content from RLC to an open forum. You are definitely getting banned. One of the main purpose of having a user id on the content is so they can trace it back to the user who post videos and pics from his/her account.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

If not on the open forum it is fake. 

Videos can not be shared in the open, it will get you banned from RLC. It could be shared by PM, but then one would need to trust that person to keep it private, so not to risk getting banned.

I don't think saying Renata has a BF is very controversal, I've heard the phone calls myself, but believe what you want.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1