Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Here's a question that's been asked numerous times over the last few years....and I'm not expecting an answer....When the girls go out, sometimes on an all nighter, and mainly the B1 girls, why do they always  leave the music on...:huh:

Because they're not responsible for the bills :biggrin: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Here's a question that's been asked numerous times over the last few years....and I'm not expecting an answer....When the girls go out, sometimes on an all nighter, and mainly the B1 girls, why do they always  leave the music on...:huh:

it is a dissuasive maneuver against unwanted visitors; thieves. Or an instruction from the employer.

Just now, Neggbaroned44 said:

it is a dissuasive maneuver against unwanted visitors; thieves. Or an instruction from the employer.

The music's quiet tonight but in the past it's been ridiculously loud, so loud that the neighbours would've been pretty unhappy. The apt isn't easily accessible to thieves as it's several floors up. I know they aren't responsible for the bills but isn't it an automatic reaction with you guys when you go out...switch most of the light out and turn the fucking music off...:cry:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Music, lights, TV, even the christmas lights.... I got no concrete answer, but I have a hyopothesis: They do it to attract attention, it does not look empty, so viewers might linger there expecting someone to be home. It is alittle hard to imagine that they all have though that through, but they likely do it unconsequently, a habbit that sticks, the newer tenants just do after the older tenants.

A proof that it is actually working, is that an empty B1 living room is very often high up on the thumbs........... (compared to an empty B2 for example, wich seldom attract much attention. I've seen it over time, so it is indepent from particular tenants being more "popular")

• Like 1