Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

Just now, slider_69 said:

All I can say is : the twins better have some experience in licking pussy this time around.........and it will take both of them to do Regina............LOL  !

You can dash those dreams right now.

We all had great hopes when we heard the word "Twins" when they first came to Barc1, But worthless 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Djoko no personnal information on the girls in the open forum, so no pics too

All of this are against the rules on our forum 

Thank you for your understanding 

i never said any personal info  that can lead  after that to the real identity of the girls , what i usualy said is their daily life infos nothing more , the pic i put was without any source  

so the twins are back which should be interesting on how the four of them get on together. Regina presumably will be in Renata's room but at least Sher's bed goes into a double and her new bed is double anyway so they will still be able to keep each other warm - even warmer hopefully now we know what they are capable of and Mia was never shy in showing off her goods so could be more fun times ahead especially now Renata is in the bed where good exposures are more possible :dodgy: :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Xide said:

You can dash those dreams right now.

We all had great hopes when we heard the word "Twins" when they first came to Barc1, But worthless 

Maybe they are getting a 2nd shot this time around and they will produce  !!!

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

so the twins are back which should be interesting on how the four of them get on together. Regina presumably will be in Renata's room but at least Sher's bed goes into a double and her new bed is double anyway so they will still be able to keep each other warm - even warmer hopefully now we know what they are capable of and Mia was never shy in showing off her goods so could be more fun times ahead especially now Renata is in the bed where good exposures are more possible :dodgy: :biggrin:

The twins have moved into Renata's old room.

4 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

All I can say is : the twins better have some experience in licking pussy this time around.........and it will take both of them to do Regina............LOL  !

I've grown to like Regina very much, so I'm glad she stays awhile longer.

But WTH is RLC thinking, bringing back the twins??? I remember 3 months of boredom!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I've grown to like Regina very much, so I'm glad she stays awhile longer.

But WTH is RLC thinking, bringing back the twins??? I remember 3 months of boredom!

Renata :)